Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Feeling Lucky? Get 100% cashback on Mobikwik.

Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Jim carey the mask smokin smoking sssmokin 13678819589
Deal Cadet
2
250
702
7

Every 10th recharge/bill Payment transaction on Mobikwik will get a 100% cb.
Use code EPIC10
Valid between 19-26 January 2016.
Valid for all users.
Source- Mobikwik App.

30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Inspire
Deal Subedar
19
135
1804
29

Worst offer…. Worst day by day…. I initially thought first 10 users which is also risky

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1924
15

I hate lottery

Thumbimgcrop 1457403088631
suspended
0
54
560
32

epic 100% cashback in mobikwik recharge…

Recharge and pay bills between 19-26 jan. & every 10th transaction gets 100% cashback

coupon code: EPIC10
mazimum cashback amount is fixed at rs. 100
offer applicable only once per user..

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30480
268

Harpic

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252

Mobikwik is Bankrupt i guess.. First they should Beg some money from Softbank,Alibaba then they should Start Deals !

Lottery Deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Its all over
Deal Hunter
400
402
37290
643

What is the minimum amount to be recharge in every transaction …

Dishonored wallpaper in hd adventure photo dishonored wallpaper
Deal Captain
0
-13
7394
69
@Plato wrote:

Harpic


no lizol is cheaper https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit : what https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif @mkvyas30 babu posting deals wow chamatkar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252

Title is misleading.. It should be Try Your Luck Sale https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Deal Captain
13
29
9238
72

Continously recharge for Rs 10 9 times and then recharge for Rs 200 the 10th time..Will it work?

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30480
268

Leaked ( First on DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ) : Sample Readymade Answers to Customer Queries, prepared by Team Lead
________________

Namaste!

We understand that you were unaware of the revised terms and conditions of EPIC10 cashback offer.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As you have done the transaction on TUESDAY, hence you are not eligible for the cashback. If you have done on any other day, that would have made no difference either.

As per offer details, Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 100
Cashback offer is valid only on Latest version of our App, which we will release on 27th.
Offer valid once per user.

Please apply the promo code ‘EPIC100’ before making the transaction in order to avail the cashback in future.

Kindly check the Terms and Conditions to evaluate your own eligibility for the offer.

Your cashback will be auto credited within 7 days of making a successful transaction.
Thank you for being a valued MobiKwik customer.

Best Wishes!
Team MobiKwik

Thumbimgcrop 1457403088631
suspended
0
54
560
32
@krishan42933 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Harpic


no lizol is cheaper https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit : what https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif @mkvyas30 babu posting deals wow chamatkar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif effects of the sangat…

Thumbimgcrop 1457403088631
suspended
0
54
560
32
@Beinghuman wrote:

Title is misleading.. It should be Try Your Luck Sale https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif sorry it should b..

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
17
68
3484
79
@peterscotch wrote:

Continously recharge for Rs 10 9 times and then recharge for Rs 200 the 10th time..Will it work?


what you do if somebody recharge in between?

they didn’t say 10th recharge from your account…they said 10th recharge customer..

these kind of lottery deals never go successful… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Big is ranbir kapoor get the film to revive rk banner
Deal Subedar
2
109
1962
6

vuns

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
169
6191
62

@mkvyas30 wow seeing you first time in hotdeal

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
169
6191
62
@krishan42933 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Harpic


no lizol is cheaper https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit : what https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif @mkvyas30 babu posting deals wow chamatkar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


mk decide to beat her one sided love in no. Of fpd, here he started from https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30580
253

Main deal got red tomatoes and

this deal with full of green

@Crazydimer effect maybe https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dishonored wallpaper in hd adventure photo dishonored wallpaper
Deal Captain
0
-13
7394
69
@vishusgh wrote:

@krishan42933 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Harpic


no lizol is cheaper https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit : what https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif @mkvyas30 babu posting deals wow chamatkar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


mk decide to beat her one sided love in no. Of fpd, here he started from https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

OMG https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif 1 sided love https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif who https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
@mahidada wrote:

Main deal got red tomatoes and

this deal with full of green

@Crazydimer effect maybe https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

PS: deal is merged https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/BgvXc.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4842
37
@Crazydimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Main deal got red tomatoes and

this deal with full of green

@Crazydimer effect maybe https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

PS: deal is merged https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/BgvXc.gif


Now the 10th Repost will get the credit.

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30580
253
@krishan42933 wrote:

@vishusgh wrote:

@krishan42933 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Harpic


no lizol is cheaper https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit : what https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif @mkvyas30 babu posting deals wow chamatkar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


mk decide to beat her one sided love in no. Of fpd, here he started from https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

OMG https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif 1 sided love https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif who https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


me too wanna know

Sounds interesting

Calling others too https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/welcome.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@Crazydimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Main deal got red tomatoes and

this deal with full of green

@Crazydimer effect maybe https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

PS: deal is merged https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/BgvXc.gif


Now the 10th Repost will get the credit.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lol.gif

Jim carey the mask smokin smoking sssmokin 13678819589
Deal Cadet
2
250
702
7

Did anyone receive the cashback?

Dishonored wallpaper in hd adventure photo dishonored wallpaper
Deal Captain
0
-13
7394
69
@mahidada wrote:

@krishan42933 wrote:

@vishusgh wrote:

@krishan42933 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Harpic


no lizol is cheaper https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit : what https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif @mkvyas30 babu posting deals wow chamatkar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


mk decide to beat her one sided love in no. Of fpd, here he started from https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

OMG https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif 1 sided love https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif who https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


me too wanna know

Sounds interesting

Calling others too https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/welcome.gif


chalo bhai aaj to vyas babu ki prem kahani sunne ko milegi maaza aayega chalo shuru ho jaao https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif
interesting https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

Ros guy
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2
@Plato wrote:

Leaked ( First on DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif ) : Sample Readymade Answers to Customer Queries, prepared by Team Lead
________________

Namaste!

We understand that you were unaware of the revised terms and conditions of EPIC10 cashback offer.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As you have done the transaction on TUESDAY, hence you are not eligible for the cashback. If you have done on any other day, that would have made no difference either.

As per offer details, Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 100
Cashback offer is valid only on Latest version of our App, which we will release on 27th.
Offer valid once per user.

Please apply the promo code ‘EPIC100’ before making the transaction in order to avail the cashback in future.

Kindly check the Terms and Conditions to evaluate your own eligibility for the offer.

Your cashback will be auto credited within 7 days of making a successful transaction.
Thank you for being a valued MobiKwik customer.

Best Wishes!
Team MobiKwik

They have done this type of shit with IRCTC offers too.
These Mobid**k scam should end soon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing