Hotness [Next Sale: Today 08:00 PM] Flash Sale | Redmi ...

Hot Deal [Next Sale: Today 08:00 PM] Flash Sale | Redmi Note 8 Series - Starting from Rs.9999

584°
9999
Amazon logo a smile black 1
Deal Cadet
215
154
1
[Next Sale: Today 08:00 PM] Flash Sale | Redmi Note 8 Series - Starting from Rs.9999
Deal Expired

[Next Sale: Today 08:00 PM] Flash Sale | Redmi Note 8 Serie – 10% Instant Discount on Axis/Citi Bank Debit & Credit Card – (25th October)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592519/medium/62108731571988738_4.jpg?1571988739

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=19354...31

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592520/medium/62108731571988772_8.jpg?1571988773

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592409/medium/62108731571916077_7.jpg?1571916079

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592410/medium/62108731571916083_0.jpg?1571916084

Expired 26 days

Deal Wiki

10% discount using Axis and Citi & Rupay bank cards
6/64 – 14999
6/128 – 15999
8/128 – 17999

51 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Cropped2037217208432740334
Deal Cadet
86
205
12

Bank and cashback offers?

Amazon logo a smile black 1
Deal Cadet
215
154
1

Yeah, Axis/CitiBank Card Offer + All Rupay Cards

Cropped 818197654
suspended
278
1069
14

If anyone needs help with citi card, can pm me

Cropped7297749709248207300
Deal Cadet
175
218
8
Amazon2019 wrote:

Yeah, Axis/CitiBank Card Offer + All Rupay Cards

Amazon in dd

Amazon logo a smile black 1
Deal Cadet
215
154
1

live within 15 min

Missing
suspended
52
20
0

Hello Guys,

I think Please wait till diwali may be some new offers is launch on that day.

Cropped7297749709248207300
Deal Cadet
175
218
8

Could you please confirm Emi is available or not

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
131
1

I have the blue one in cart. Can order if anyone wants

Desert
suspended
93
353
5

I have one shadow black in cart. 6/64 if anyone needs plz apam

Amazon logo a smile black 1
Deal Cadet
215
154
1

Live

Cropped6271060669089822821
Entertainer
308
6112
80

Have 4GB 64GB wala variant in cart..
If any1 wants PM..Will order at no extra cost.. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
131
1
worldspy wrote:

I have the blue one in cart. Can order if anyone wants

Note 8. Base Variant is available. Pm me. Can order for 9k

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
59
0

I get only 400 instant cashback on rupay card, why?

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
131
1
Expand
worldspy wrote:

Note 8. Base Variant is available. Pm me. Can order for 9k

2 minutes left. Anyone want?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
2

First Time ordered phone in a FLASH SALE [Ordered – Redmi Note 8 Neptune Blue – 4GB Variant]

Feeling very LUCKY smile smile sunglasses sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Got it

Amazon logo a smile black 1
Deal Cadet
215
154
1
Vipul25 wrote:

I get only 400 instant cashback on rupay card, why?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592515/medium/6214439About_offer_pc_231019.jpg?1571986757

Images
Deal Cadet
53
475
5
beingsr wrote:

First Time ordered phone in a FLASH SALE [Ordered – Redmi Note 8 Neptune Blue – 4GB Variant]

Feeling very LUCKY smile smile sunglasses sunglasses

Lucky to spend your money.
This mindset needs to be changed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
2
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Lucky to spend your money.
This mindset needs to be changed.

Bro, I am changing my MOBILE after 3 years… GOT Instant discount of 10% +Rs 100 amazon cashback on shopping of Rs 500 or more

P.S. – I am pursuing C.A. so I know much more VALUE of money….. JUST SAYING

Amazon logo a smile black 1
Deal Cadet
215
154
1
justin_admin wrote:

Could you please confirm Emi is available or not

Hi adityasunkari333525 ! Sorry I missed your comment.

EMI offer is applicable

Download
Deal Cadet
147
973
6
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Bro, I am changing my MOBILE after 3 years… GOT Instant discount of 10% +Rs 100 amazon cashback on shopping of Rs 500 or more

P.S. – I am pursuing C.A. so I know much more VALUE of money….. JUST SAYING

You would know value of money by stepping into the market.
Not by pursuing CA.

Cropped7297749709248207300
Deal Cadet
175
218
8
Expand
Amazon2019 wrote:

Hi adityasunkari333525 ! Sorry I missed your comment.

EMI offer is applicable

Is there any cost or no cost emi on sbi credit card

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
2
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

You would know value of money by stepping into the market.
Not by pursuing CA.

So, according to u CA doesn’t know the VALUE OF MONEY

Good Joke… laughing laughing

P.S. – I will not comment further as it would divert the main TOPIC of POST.
THANKS

Download
Deal Cadet
147
973
6
Expand
beingsr wrote:

So, according to u CA doesn’t know the VALUE OF MONEY

Good Joke… laughing laughing

P.S. – I will not comment further as it would divert the main TOPIC of POST.
THANKS

Just like an MBA doesn’t know how to manage a firm without stepping in.
Just like a doctor doesn’t know how to opearte without actually trying it out in a dead body
Similarly, you cannot know value of money without stepping into the market.
Hope CA taught you this smile

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81
beingsr wrote:

First Time ordered phone in a FLASH SALE [Ordered – Redmi Note 8 Neptune Blue – 4GB Variant]

Feeling very LUCKY smile smile sunglasses sunglasses

Just because this was AMAZON

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
2
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Just like an MBA doesn’t know how to manage a firm without stepping in.
Just like a doctor doesn’t know how to opearte without actually trying it out in a dead body
Similarly, you cannot know value of money without stepping into the market.
Hope CA taught you this smile

If u know anything about CA profession then u would not have commented like this for your kind information – in CA we have 3 years articleship i.e. TRAINING period so u can’t say that we don’t know anything about the market.

END of discussion

Download
Deal Cadet
147
973
6
Expand
beingsr wrote:

If u know anything about CA profession then u would not have commented like this for your kind information – in CA we have 3 years articleship i.e. TRAINING period so u can’t say that we don’t know anything about the market.

END of discussion

My 4-5 friends are CA smile
All they talk about is CA
You need to seriously clear out your Jargons man.

Images
Deal Cadet
53
475
5
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Bro, I am changing my MOBILE after 3 years… GOT Instant discount of 10% +Rs 100 amazon cashback on shopping of Rs 500 or more

P.S. – I am pursuing C.A. so I know much more VALUE of money….. JUST SAYING

It’s not about money, it’s again about mindset. They set price, they gave additional discount and they put intentional low stock for fake flash sale (doing for years) for fake hype so that you can feel lucky.

Missing