Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get Flat 50% upto 400 on myntra via paypal - cashback for 2 times (For all users)

Get Flat 50% upto 400 on myntra via paypal - cashback for 2 times (For all users)

2829°
50% OFF 800.0
Commentator
apurbasantar...

https://www.myntra.com/shop/bfd19-...al
GET 50% CASHBACK FOR 2 TIME ON MYNTRA VIA PAYPAL FOR FIRST EVER TRANSACTION.  Valid from 8.00 pm tonight.

Expired

Deal Wiki

249 Comments  |  
95 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

T&C ?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Not 1st Ever , Valid on 1st 2 PayPal Payment on Myntra During Offer Period

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I call myntra cc they  tell if you use 100% cashback offer your are not eligible  for this offer .

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thinking to shop in sale but this offer dispoints me a lot

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Why? If it’s for new users, then yeah it’s disappointing. But, if it’s for all users, it’s a fantastic deal. You are getting merchandise worth 1600 for 800. I’m sure after the sale they will re introduce the 100% upto 600 offer

View 1 more reply
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Wait, is it for Old PayPal users or New PayPal user’s first ever transaction?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

8:05 but no updates

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Updated now

Link Copied

Is it going to open on 8pm on 29th ??

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

They are revealing the prices today, so I don’t think there will be any sale happening for two days. They usually don’t take orders for one day before a big sale, two days would be too long. But yeah, looks like the offer will only start on the 28th 8pm as the gold slot starts at 8:30 pm

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It is valid for all users twice during the offer period, confirmed with cc of myntra

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Big Fashion Days – PayPal Cashback Voucher Offer T&Cs

Offer : 50% Instant Cashback Voucher of up to Rs 400 on two PayPal transactions during Big Fashion Days Sale. Offer applicable from 20:00:00 hrs of 26th September – 23:59:59 hrs of 4th October only.
Terms and Conditions
1.Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
2.You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal.
3.Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
4.The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
5.The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
6.The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
7.PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback at all.
8.In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to merchant’s general Terms of Use.
9.Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
10.For full cancellations, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
11.For partial cancellations,
a.If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded
b.If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.

Link Copied

Detailed t&c updated

Link Copied

any trick to avoid the delivery charges

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Add other products of great amount and get frwe delivery…after order cancel that product

Hurray u got free delivery 🤘

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

so 100%cb offer revoked ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

They was only for new users, this is for everyone

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Fantastic deal

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Ha +ga!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys don’t use your valuable card for this offer 100% upto 600 is great 😜

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Am old user.. Never used on myntra.. Am I Elligible

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes off course

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it for 1st ever paypal transaction or also for old users ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Valid for all twice

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

made payment….. waiting for voucher neutral_face
Update: received voucher

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Upcoming

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So for shopping of 1st 800 + 2nd 800 we will get 400+400 right ????

Link Copied

Offer valid for all users 2 times during the offer period.
Guys share some discount coupons for further discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use topcashback or sites like cashkaro for more discount
Also use free delivery trick to get free delivery
Also use coupons available on DD (check coupon section) to get more discount

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

just one query please clarify it
will it work for old myntra + old paypal(never used on myntra)

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes and will work twice

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this offer applicable for the one’s who already received 600 cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Free shipping comes daily but at no specific time. I ordered twice in the last week with free shipping. Just keep checking after every 2 hours.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please clarify..I paid on myntra from PayPal….so now .. How many times am I eligible to receive cash back .. once (400) or twice (400×2)….

Inshort…… old myntra+ old PayPal ( before used on myntra)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Read the comments. Eligible.
In any case you can always cancel your order if you don’t get cb within minutes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys I just availed there 100% CB upto 600 rs. Offer so will I be eligible for this because that would be my 2nd transaction I l apply the offer please any confirm ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s difficult to buy with 50% cb after looting 100%. Any recommendations guys?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Myntranew500 giving only 10rs.. Any ideas?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587283/original/Screenshot_2019-09-26-23-55-13-653_com.myntra.android.png?1569522357

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any help?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have Kotak 811 debit card, PayPal give cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ab neend khuli hai..100 % cashback offer end hone ke baad

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Is it valid on very old payback accounts.
I created payback account way before paypal entered indian market.

replyuser
Click here to reply