Travel Campaign with IndiGo
Offer Period: 00.00 hours on 23rd November 2016 to 23.59 hours on 27th November 2016
Details of the Offer:
Citibank and Indigo are launching an offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the above mentioned
Offer Period. Details of the offer extended to all individuals holding valid Citibank Credit & Debits cards
(hereinafter referred as “Card”) issued in India, except Citi Corporate Credit cards (hereinafter referred
to “Customers”) are detailed herein below.
The offer is valid for bookings made on IndiGo mobile app only.
The below are the details of the offers.
a. Offer is valid for flight bookings done between 00:00 hrs on 23rd November, 2016 to 23:59 hrs
on 27th November.
b. Offer will be valid only on IndiGo mobile App
c. The offer is valid on a minimum transaction value of Rs. 7500
d. Customers using Citi Credit and Debit card only get Rs. 1500 cashback to card on flight
bookings made during the offer period.
e. Offer is valid only on the first eligible transaction per card during the offer period.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is only valid on bookings made using Citibank Credit and Debit cards issued in India.
2. This offer is NOT applicable on Citibank corporate credit cards.
3. Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
4. Transactions completed during this Offer Period will only be considered. The date of travel can
be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
5. The cash back on Citi cards across offers on Flights will be provided in the Customer’s card
account within 60 days from the date of transaction on a best effort basis. The time line
provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual
date of credit.
6. For all bookings, the cashback amount shall be credited to the same credit/debit card as was
used for the purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
7. This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions on Citi credit card
8. Citibank merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned
9. Please note that bookings made through any travel agent, including but not limited to any
private travel agents, corporate travel agents, online travel agencies or their websites/IVR
systems or through IndiGo call center, airport ticketing & reservation office, hold bookings made
on IndiGo website or group and bulk bookings, will not be eligible for the cash back.
10. This Offer is brought to the Customers by Citibank.
11. The cash back under this Offer is not applicable on cancelled bookings.
12. All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the cash back offer should be
taken up directly with Citibank, and IndiGo shall in no manner be responsible for the same. It is
however, clarified that any complaints, claims, concerns, disputes, concerns , issues, etc., strictly
with respect to the flight services should be taken up directly with IndiGo and Citibank shall in
no manner be responsible for the same.
13. Citibank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any
personal injury that may be suffered, by a Customer, directly or indirectly, as a result of
participating in the Offer, by the use or non-use of the products/services under the Offer.
14. Citibank & IndiGo, reserve the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice.
Citibank & IndiGo, also reserve the right to, at any time, without prior notice and from time to
time, to add/alter/amend/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions or to
replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to
withdraw it altogether, without assigning any reasons therefore.
15. Not anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, nor the running of the Offer to which
they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to continue the Offer up to, on or
after the Offer termination date.
16. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank to conduct further such
17. The Customer(s) shall not hold Citibank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors,
officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands,
losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a Citibank Credit and Debit Card Member/
account holder claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or
incur, by way of and/or on account of the Offer or the acceptance, decline, non-receipt,
suitability, quality or use or deployment of any products/services given.
18. If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or any other entity in respect of the Offer is
prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or any
other entity, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots,
explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other
character beyond the control of Citibank or the other entity/ies, then Citibank and/or the other
entity/ies shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be
liable for any consequences.
19. The Terms and Conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation
to the Rules and Regulations governing the use of the Citibank Credit and Debit Card and/or the
Citibank website www.citibank.com...ia
20. Citibank & IndiGo, reserve the right to extend or terminate the Offer without any prior notice.
21. All of Citibank’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
22. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Citibank and/or IndiGo and also cannot be
assigned/ transferred to any other person/ customer.
23. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citibank from his
/ her /their usage of Citibank Credit and Debit cards under this Offer and/or otherwise will be
governed by Citibank Terms & Conditions and the CardMember Terms and Conditions.
24. The Citibank Credit and debit card Member agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions
contained herein. A Customer without being required to do any further act, the Customer shall
be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions
herein. Terms and Conditions as stated hereinabove need to be read in conjunction with the
Card Member Agreement. Customers can view the Cardmember Terms and Conditions on the
online portal www.citibank.com...ia.
25. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this
Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Delhi.
This product/service is offered by branches of Citibank NA in India.
© 2016 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citibank and Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its
affiliates used and registered throughout the world.