Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel

Hot Deal Get Rs.1500 Cashback on Domestic Flight bookings via ICICI debit/credit cards and net banking on MMT App

342°
4500
25% OFF 6000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel
Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13628
95
Get Rs.1500 Cashback on Domestic Flight bookings via ICICI debit/credit cards and net banking on MMT App
Deal Expired

Get Rs.1500 cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings paid using ICICI Bank Debit/Credit cards and net banking

https://www.makemytri...m/

Promo Code: FLYMON
Valid only on Domestic Flight bookings from 02:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Applicable Banks: ICICI Bank Debit/Credit Cards and net banking only

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/makemytrip-flig...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255518/medium/36286452zfsbhv.jpg?1480957114

Expired about 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to MakemytripApp.
  2. Promo Code: FLYMON
  3. Valid only on Domestic Flight bookings from 02:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  4. Applicable Banks: ICICI Bank Debit/Credit Cards and net banking only
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197

In Alert i missed to mention Net banking option. Please consider that option too.

Download
Deal Cadet
210
914
6

min transaction: 6000

Works on pockets, DC, cc, netbanking

Valid once per card per calendar month

Missing
Deal Captain
969
8713
39

vuns @@[email protected]@

Giphy
Deal Subedar
23
2584
54
@mandeep89 wrote:

min transaction: 6000

Works on pockets, DC, cc, netbanking

Valid once per card per calendar month

If the fare is 5800 + 200 convenience charges, then will it work?

Download
Deal Cadet
210
914
6
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@mandeep89 wrote:

min transaction: 6000

Works on pockets, DC, cc, netbanking

Valid once per card per calendar month

If the fare is 5800 + 200 convenience charges, then will it work?

Not sure as I haven’t tried it… It might not work as usually these offers specify tariff excluding the convenience fee..

Missing
Deal Subedar
17
1468
24
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@mandeep89 wrote:

min transaction: 6000

Works on pockets, DC, cc, netbanking

Valid once per card per calendar month

If the fare is 5800 + 200 convenience charges, then will it work?


No, it won’t work. Flight charges (fare + tax) need to be 6k minimum

Read here in ‘What you get’ section:
https://www.makemytrip.com/promotion/includes/m...

Missing
Deal Subedar
17
1468
24
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@Repost wrote:

Last deal was valid till 3rd Oct https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Ok so this not @Repost https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

This works on pockets? Is there any load limit on pockets?

This works on pockets.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
23
2584
54
@atx88 wrote:


@adnan_d92 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@Repost wrote:

Last deal was valid till 3rd Oct https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Ok so this not @Repost https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

This works on pockets? Is there any load limit on pockets?

This works on pockets.

But I figured it’s useless with pockets.. Because pockets has a transaction limit of 5k per day.. So unless you have a pockets savings account, you can’t use it

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
285
11927
72

thanks @Repost bro https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/EEvuH.gif

Missing