Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get Rs250 cash back on Amazon prime subscription worth Rs499 using Amazon gift card.

Get Rs250 cash back on Amazon prime subscription worth Rs499 using Amazon gift card.

7753°
50% OFF 500.0
Deal Subedar
MatrixGuy

Install zeta app and buy GV

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=14155470031&tag=de...

Expired

Deal Wiki

478 Comments  |  
219 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Detailed Terms and Conditions for Prime subscription
This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you on www.ama...in and its corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail, with respect to this Offer only.
This Offer is valid from September 25, 2017 to October 31, 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability.
Under this Offer, any customer who, during the Offer Period: -

(a) visits the link shared along with Gift Card;
(b) subscribes / signs up for Amazon Prime using Amazon Gift Card (i.e. such customer pays for Amazon Prime membership using Amazon Gift Card) at the aforementioned link; and
© streams any Amazon Prime video content;
will be entitled to receive Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 250 in his/her Amazon.in account.
In the event a customer has previously availed the free trial of Amazon Prime but did not subscribe to Amazon Prime, he/ she may, during the Offer Period, visit the aforementioned link, subscribe to Amazon Prime using Amazon Gift Card, stream any Amazon Prime video content, and become entitled to receive Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 250 in his/her Amazon.in account.
Amazon Pay Balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards in your Amazon.in account. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.....
Customers who had previously subscribed to Amazon Prime but cancelled the subscription or failed to renew the subscription will also be entitled to avail this Offer provided that such customers, during the Offer Period, visit the aforementioned link, renew their subscription using Amazon Gift Card, and stream any Amazon Prime video content.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer can only be availed if the payment for Amazon Prime is made by Amazon Gift Cards. If the customers make the payment using any other payment method, such customers will not be entitled to avail the Offer. Also, customers will not be entitled to avail this Offer if such customers subscribe to Amazon Prime in any manner other than visiting the link mentioned above.
The Amazon Pay Balance will be credited to eligible customer’s Amazon.in account within 45 days from the day on which the customer streams the Amazon Prime video content.
This Offer can be availed by a customer only once during the Offer Period.
In the event any customer fails to meet any of the above stated eligibility criteria or any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the Amazon Pay Balance under this Offer.
By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
Any queries in relation to the Offer should be addressed directly to the customer support at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/cont...us.
Amazon reserves the absolute right, at any time, without prior notice to withdraw and/ or add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
No person is bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pm Me Invite Link and Please Tell How to do it i never Used Zeta

Link Copied

Finally u managed to get the t&c..vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu bruh

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This Offer is valid from September 25, 2017 to October 31, 2017

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Amazon gift card ? :confused:

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

We have to buy gift card through any link or just need to purchase using Amazon gift card as voucher ?
Can’t find any link to subscribe on the above mentioned link just t&c

Link Copied

In Oct 1st week my Prime subscription ends.. Hope this could be a good offer.. Now I’ve to go through the detailed TnC

Link Copied

can the member whose prime membership is ending after few days after this offer period ( still active), renew through this offer and get the cashback of 250/- ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer can only be availed if the payment for Amazon Prime is made by Amazon Gift Cards. If the customers make the payment using any other payment method, such customers will not be entitled to avail the Offer. Also, customers will not be entitled to avail this Offer if such customers subscribe to Amazon Prime in any manner other than visiting the link mentioned above.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I Purchased Prime. Iam I eligible
What is the minimum?
Is it Flat of %? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Link Copied

Sorry I misunderstood the title

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Its a corporate offer..not for everyone

View 5 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Wow! mine expires on October 11, and I do need to renew.

Link Copied

Mines also expiring in Oct… I think most of Dimers must have joined Last Oct 1st week itself.So we all need a good offer to subscribe again…

Tag me if u find a good Offer.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

What is meaning of this Line ??

(a) visits the link shared along with Gift Card;

@avgn

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Seems offer is for corporate employees..mentioned that in the other thread

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My membership will expire on 29 Oct, should I buy it? I do not completely understand the offer. Is it applicable only on purchase through Zeta or can be purchased by woohoo or others of 499 gift card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How do you know that? And anyone can install Zeta. I received a notification from Zeta to buy voucher for membership.

Link Copied

I got to know about this from zeta app. I’ll contact Amazon and will ask them

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If i renew my existing prime membership, will i get this 250 cash back??

Link Copied
….Same question…
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It might be ₹999 for second time subscribers. My subscription ends on 10th October.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@samba.thotakura i have same question. i already have prime membership.will i get cashback if i renew before end of current subscription?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You got the answer…. I have same question

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Nothing is clear!!

Which giftcard should we use to buy subscription?

Link Copied

We have to wait till 25th Sep to get clear details about the offer

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Felt as trap, ignored https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

OK https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will we get cashback on renewal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Get Rs 250 cashback as Amazon pay balance on Amazon prime membership. Purchase amazon gift card of value 499 from Zeta to buy Amazon prime membership

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its showing499

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes the value of gift card is 499 which if used to buy Amazon prime membership will result in a cashback of Rs 250 as Amazon pay balance within 45 days, deal is valid till 31st Oct, 2017

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Applicable for renewable??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please send zeta code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not sure what you are asking, please elaborate

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I too have same question.. is it applicable on renewal..? Anyone tried?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It should be, need to ask amazon customer care

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not sure what you are asking, please elaborate

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Send link pls and if any refer code too

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Need invitation code, without that u can’t go ahead

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Couldnt find any option to refer anyone on my Zeta app, This app was setup and registered by my company as I get zeta meal voucher from them every month.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Freely ?

replyuser
Click here to reply