Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Bigbasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery

LIVE | Mobikwik: Get Flat Rs. 75 cashback on transactions above Rs. 1100 | Valid 10am - 1pm on 9th & 10th July 2016

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -1 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 3
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Bigbasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251795/medium/3459179big-basket.jpg?1480954359

http://www.bigbaske...m/

https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/big...et

Offer Details

Offer valid on 9th & 10th July 2016, between 10am to 1pm
Get Flat Rs. 75 cashback on transactions above Rs. 1100
Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs. 75
Cashback valid 1 transaction per user during the offer period.

Additionally, Offer starting 11th June 2016, Get 10% cashback on every 3rd transaction
Offer is valid on a minimum order of Rs. 500
Maximum cashback Rs. 100
User is eligible for cashback on 3rd, 6th, 9th,12th&15th transactions
Offer valid from 11th June to 31 July 2016
All full/ partial refunded transactions would not be considered in the eligible transaction list.
Transactions less than minimum amount would not be considered in the eligible transaction list.
Cashback will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours.
MobiKwik reserves the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice.
Also, MobiKwik helps you convert your PAYBACK & MaxGetMore Points into cash in just 2-clicks, just Login >Go to My Wallet >Redeem Points.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251799/medium/345917975off.png?1480954362

http://www.bigbasket.com/mob...k/

Terms & Conditions
Minimum transaction value Rs.1100
Maximum Cashback Rs.75
Offer valid from 09/07/2016 – 10/07/2016
Offer valid only on one transaction
Offer valid only from 10 A.M to 1 P.M on 09/07/2016 and 10/07/2016
Cashback will be credited to the wallet within 5 working days

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
172
43329
250

3rd

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28

no use that cashback . Keep your offer for your self mobishi* https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
810
8,742
39981
247

Suggested seeing 10%
How is 75 on 1100 10% https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
172
43329
250
@avgn wrote:

Suggested seeing 10%
How is 75 on 1100 10% https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


cashback is eligible on 3rd transaction https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
810
8,742
39981
247
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:


@avgn wrote:

Suggested seeing 10%
How is 75 on 1100 10% https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


cashback is eligible on 3rd transaction https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hmm..so title is of existing offer
@rajrocks Update title to 75 on 1100

Geek
Deal Cadet
1
88
400
4

There are two Different offers in OP.

75 off on 1100 on 9th and 10 and
10% off from 11th july on every 3rd transaction with max cashback 100rs only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
185
658
28

6.8% off on 1100 . worst cashback from mobidik… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

LIVE

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Thank you got 250+75 off on grocery worth 1350 (using new user code).. ;_;

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Guys its not on 3rd transaction third transaction offer is 10% cashback its flat 75 cashback in 1100 once per user within specific time since not a good offer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@sukhichd710 wrote:

Guys its not on 3rd transaction third transaction offer is 10% cashback its flat 75 cashback in 1100 once per user within specific time since not a good offer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ayy yo sukhe

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@Joker wrote:

Thank you got 250+75 off on grocery worth 1350 (using new user code).. ;_;

Sukh E
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing