(Upcoming) Oyo : Winter Break Sale [November 7t...

(Upcoming) Oyo : Winter Break Sale [November 7th-8th]

170°
Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
2
11297
143

https://www.oyoroom...m/
Open App & Click on the banner to know more details.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593156/original/IMG_20191031_020750_538.jpg?1572467888 

Ping me if anyone wants referral

Expiring In 9 days
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped367460746216508822
Deal Hunter
2
11297
143


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593157/original/Screenshot_20191031-015653.jpg?1572467973

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
225
23

Booking via OYO is too great a risk. You may end up on the road if denied entry by the hotel, and that they frequently do.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
25
0
koushik wrote:

Booking via OYO is too great a risk. You may end up on the road if denied entry by the hotel, and that they frequently do.

Always try to book wothout payment…and try to book collection o or townhouse or flagship or capital o

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
292
4
Expand
amanjhun12345237 wrote:

Always try to book wothout payment…and try to book collection o or townhouse or flagship or capital o

I am booking oyo for the first time. The hotel is captain o. Can i book it without any worries?

Img 20171215 wa0006
Deal Cadet
81
376
4

Do not pay them. Always select pay at hotel option, due to recent Oyo scam major hotels have stopped Oyo bookings without prior notice.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
25
0
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

I am booking oyo for the first time. The hotel is captain o. Can i book it without any worries?

Yes

Missing