Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Travel

Hot Deal Upcoming Paytm Flyday

438°
1000
50% OFF 2000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Travel
Missing
Deal Cadet
25
387
5
Upcoming Paytm Flyday
Deal Expired

www.pay...om
FLYDAY is back with amazing offers and deals! Plan your travel and book flight tickets on Paytm on 11th July. Don’t miss out on this!
#Paytmkaro

Source twitter handle
https://twitter.com/PaytmTravel/status/10155894...

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
25
387
5

Offer live -
FLYDAYVIP

Flat Rs.1000 Cashback
No Minimum Booking amount

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
230
27

getting promocode not applicable on your account error

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
4
1370
18

If promocode gives error then clear app data and login again and apply..It also happen with me..bt after that it applied

Missing
Deal Cadet
9
301
1
Geekynick wrote:

If promocode gives error then clear app data and login again and apply..It also happen with me..bt after that it applied

Still not working, showing offer valid only for flyday registered user

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
52
3394
35
Geekynick wrote:

If promocode gives error then clear app data and login again and apply..It also happen with me..bt after that it applied

Bro will i get cb in minkyc acc?

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
4
1370
18
Expand
Nik14 wrote:

Still not working, showing offer valid only for flyday registered user

now only valid for FLYDAY registered user…You are late buddy..

Missing
Deal Subedar
170
1665
58

I am unable to do KYC. It keeps giving an error. Will I still get cashback? Or mini KYC compulsory for cashback? Anyone tried in new account and got CB without doing the mini KYC? I mean with just verified mobile no?

B96tcs
Deal Cadet
159
596
4
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

now only valid for FLYDAY registered user…You are late buddy..

Does anybody how to register now/ how we had to register earlier?

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
4
1370
18
Expand
rohit.se624 wrote:

Does anybody how to register now/ how we had to register earlier?

can`t register now…Yesterday I also posted the same as steps…You had to go to offer banner and give mobile number for registration

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
4
1370
18
rockstardimer wrote:

I am unable to do KYC. It keeps giving an error. Will I still get cashback? Or mini KYC compulsory for cashback? Anyone tried in new account and got CB without doing the mini KYC? I mean with just verified mobile no?

You will get Gold money (-3% GST) if mini KYC is not complete

Temp2896860692668071896
Deal Newbie
57
44
3

flydayvip is giving 750cb

B96tcs
Deal Cadet
159
596
4
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

can`t register now…Yesterday I also posted the same as steps…You had to go to offer banner and give mobile number for registration

Thanks
Ahh…I didn’t check DD yesterday aas busy.
Missed the offer now sad

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
4
1370
18
Expand
rohit.se624 wrote:

Thanks
Ahh…I didn’t check DD yesterday aas busy.
Missed the offer now sad

Use Code ;- PTMFLYDAY for 1400 cb on two tickets or Round Trip
FLYFREE :- 1000 Cb on New User…

Missing