Hotness RCA 80 cm (32 Inch) HD Ready Smart LED TV 32WR1...

Hot Deal RCA 80 cm (32 Inch) HD Ready Smart LED TV 32WR1901S (Black) (2019 Model) || 2nd Oct 9pm

2457°
3232
86% OFF 22990.0
111 Comments  |  
74 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
36
0
Expand
ezhas wrote:

Wait and see smile

They may confuse, which tv customer ordered,, and will contact us and we can tell 55 inches😀

Birthday
Deal Lieutenant
78
3801
186
hese wrote:

This is no Loot, just a good deal. Bought 32 inch for 5000, 5500 etc previously.

It’s just a good deal of unknown brand. few days back some posted 32 inch in 4500/- appx. will find that link.

How Amazon product getting 4star ratings.

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
526
3

I was in Waitlist… A micro-size hope was there that if some one like above does not place order, I will get chance… At 9:30 got notification it was available… I placed the order…

So if any one is in waiting list. check it before 9:45 PM….

Screenshot 2
Deal Cadet
203
112
0
Expand
puneet.18agarwal wrote:

Dude what exactly was the speed when you clicked the add button??

1000kmph

488007 476894035672120 383490964 n
Deal Newbie
56
26
4
mastervijay wrote:

R ead C arefully A ll = Its RCA TV (Recycled Crappy Assembly) joy
Not able to flash it after buying in flash ! Be careful

Radio Corporation of America

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
84
2

Raja rock time to photoshop and post deal for tomorrow 1pm again

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
prasathvishnu258 wrote:

I was in Waitlist… A micro-size hope was there that if some one like above does not place order, I will get chance… At 9:30 got notification it was available… I placed the order…

So if any one is in waiting list. check it before 9:45 PM….

Which button you clicked, add to cart or buy now

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
3
Expand
paramesh142554 wrote:

They may confuse, which tv customer ordered,, and will contact us and we can tell 55 inches😀

Wow…thats a great idea biggrin

Magnus carlsen and his futurist chess
Deal Newbie
109
98
3

Let’s be honest here, even if someone gets this deal, are you really going to be using this television? laughing

Cropped5816576362998590813
Deal Cadet
159
169
5

next sale??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
82
3215
26
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Let’s be honest here, even if someone gets this deal, are you really going to be using this television? laughing

Actually people buy first, then they think why they purchase it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
272
1
PunjabRiderz wrote:

next sale??

Next year

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
272
1
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Let’s be honest here, even if someone gets this deal, are you really going to be using this television? laughing

God gave us two kidneys even though one is sufficient. One kidney is for spare.

Like that Amazon gave us 1 tv for spare, even though one is sufficient whoever bought will keep two.

That is life joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

I got 2 sets. Sold on olx for 15000

Magnus carlsen and his futurist chess
Deal Newbie
109
98
3
Expand
mak0707 wrote:

God gave us two kidneys even though one is sufficient. One kidney is for spare.

Like that Amazon gave us 1 tv for spare, even though one is sufficient whoever bought will keep two.

That is life joy

The question is, if you could choose a spare kidney, would it really be RCA 32 inch? laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
246
5
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Is this use and throw TV

Where is service centre ?? rolleyes rolleyes

RCA is a very old brand . It was quite a famous brand in the past making tape recorders to radios to batteries.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
272
1
Expand
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

The question is, if you could choose a spare kidney, would it really be RCA 32 inch? laughing

Something is better than nothing joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
526
3
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Let’s be honest here, even if someone gets this deal, are you really going to be using this television? laughing

That is true… I am not going to use it for sure… smile

I ordered this for my aunty who is having 22 inch LED TV and was reluctant to change to 32 inch… and she feels 22 inch is more than enough for her smile

I thought this TV @ 3k is the good bet I can gift it… But still I am really thinking about service and quality… Thats why scheduled it for 9th October… to get time to cancel…

But, reviews are not really that bad at all…

Tmpdoodle1442388550301
Deal Newbie
56
80
1
Expand
TrueGunner wrote:

1000kmph

You must have landed in parallel universe’s amazon website… 1000kmph joy joy

Missing