Hotness Realme XT (6+64) @ 15999 + 10% Off via SBI Card...

Hot Deal Realme XT (6+64) @ 15999 + 10% Off via SBI Cards | 21-25 Oct

851°
14399
20% OFF 17999.0
Images
Deal Brigadier
73,028
83484
1141
Realme XT (6+64) @ 15999 + 10% Off via SBI Cards | 21-25 Oct
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591380/medium/6188892459f73ea326b83e7.jpg?1571410426
https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~cs-mxzgtyrs4e...

Expired 19 days
52 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Bhai jo sbi ka card wala offer h wo Rupay ka card par apply hoga ya visa ka ho chahiye

21077545 2012439425448582 8726047029267390640 n
Deal Cadet
106
131
2

Hey, Realme XT is listed at Rs.16999!

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6
som321 wrote:

Hey, Realme XT is listed at Rs.16999!

guess 4 gb wala hai in 14400

21077545 2012439425448582 8726047029267390640 n
Deal Cadet
106
131
2
Expand
amitsp wrote:

guess 4 gb wala hai in 14400

Apun 6GB-wala mangta hai! sunglasses

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6
Expand
som321 wrote:

Apun 6GB-wala mangta hai! sunglasses

am typing this from 6 gb variant pearl white laughing

21077545 2012439425448582 8726047029267390640 n
Deal Cadet
106
131
2
Expand
amitsp wrote:

am typing this from 6 gb variant pearl white laughing

Great! On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate this phone?

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6
Expand
som321 wrote:

Great! On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate this phone?

apart from color os..everything else is awesome specially display n smooth performance
rating…8.5

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Chutia Banata Hai Flipkart… 17999 ka Phone 15999 Dikhake 16999 Price Rakhta Hai… Complain Maro Sab….

21077545 2012439425448582 8726047029267390640 n
Deal Cadet
106
131
2
Expand
amitsp wrote:

apart from color os..everything else is awesome specially display n smooth performance
rating…8.5

Enjoy brother. blush plus1

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
261
Expand
amitsp wrote:

apart from color os..everything else is awesome specially display n smooth performance
rating…8.5

Yes coloros is a big turn off!
.
There are small issues like apps(chrome etc) getting crashed when you select something to copy.
.
Dark mode is missing, may get released on next update.
.
They are yet to utilise the 64mp camera properly. Hopefully in future, they will make the most out if it.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
261
pranab.mondalgod437 wrote:

Sound quality ????

Normal. It’s a phone afterall not a sound system. stuck_out_tongue

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Normal. It’s a phone afterall not a sound system. stuck_out_tongue

7.1 Dolby Atmos Sound Coming Out from Internal Speakers stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
121
55
0

I bought it for 13500 from flipkart in the first during Big billion sale using 1000 phone pe coupon. Mobile is superp, buy it without any doubt along with 1 rupee complete protection

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
252
21
glnaidu4321948 wrote:

I bought it for 13500 from flipkart in the first during Big billion sale using 1000 phone pe coupon. Mobile is superp, buy it without any doubt along with 1 rupee complete protection

you bought 4 gb 64 gb. 6/64 was never available for 13500.MAx it reached 13950 without the complete protection.with that it was 14150 thats the minimum it got.

Missing
Deal Newbie
121
55
0
Expand
vaibhavshan wrote:

you bought 4 gb 64 gb. 6/64 was never available for 13500.MAx it reached 13950 without the complete protection.with that it was 14150 thats the minimum it got.

Yrs bro. I bought 4gb with 64 gb, but for most it’s enough, in future no difference between them for exchange

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
134
2

kisike pass sbi card hai to help karo

Raw
Deal Cadet
27
533
42

Realme 3 pro T 9K is better deal and value for money

Hackerx
Deal Cadet
227
607
25
dealsbuster wrote:

Realme 3 pro T 9K is better deal and value for money

Only 10% off for card.
No 1000 off for prepaid.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6

suggest screen guard for realme xt

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
261
5
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Yes coloros is a big turn off!
.
There are small issues like apps(chrome etc) getting crashed when you select something to copy.
.
Dark mode is missing, may get released on next update.
.
They are yet to utilise the 64mp camera properly. Hopefully in future, they will make the most out if it.

I also get recently.
Some basic features are missing and some faltu features added.
When opening a link from gmail, it opens automatically either in a browser that I’ve set as default OR in system browser (if I clear default browser). It must show the list of browsers to open with if I clear the default browser.
Still a good experience overall.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
261
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

I also get recently.
Some basic features are missing and some faltu features added.
When opening a link from gmail, it opens automatically either in a browser that I’ve set as default OR in system browser (if I clear default browser). It must show the list of browsers to open with if I clear the default browser.
Still a good experience overall.

Hey, I have uninstalled that browser app through adb method. You have to uninstall that otherwise they will treat that as default browser.
.
Here is the guide: https://www.droidguiding.com/how-to-uninstall-s...
.
Download this app to know the package name of apk you want to uninstall: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
.
On top of it, I also have uninstalled some other bloatware such as App Market, Facebook services. It’s pretty easy.

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
261
5
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Hey, I have uninstalled that browser app through adb method. You have to uninstall that otherwise they will treat that as default browser.
.
Here is the guide: https://www.droidguiding.com/how-to-uninstall-s...
.
Download this app to know the package name of apk you want to uninstall: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
.
On top of it, I also have uninstalled some other bloatware such as App Market, Facebook services. It’s pretty easy.

Wow! Thank a lot.
But no comment on that page! Is it safe method?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
261

Yes it is safe. You are just uninstalling an app with the help of adb.

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
252
21
Expand
glnaidu4321948 wrote:

Yrs bro. I bought 4gb with 64 gb, but for most it’s enough, in future no difference between them for exchange

The thread is for 6/64 .You didn’t mentioned 4/64 that was misleading.

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9

X is better than Xt, no notch, which is whole point of this phone

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
252
21
maverickrohan wrote:

X is better than Xt, no notch, which is whole point of this phone

lol.I dont like popups and many other also dont like.Popup means chances of issues to in future.Rest everhything is better in xt.

Missing