Hotness UPCOMING | Redmi 8A Smart Desh Ka Dumdaar Smart...

Hot Deal UPCOMING | Redmi 8A Smart Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone | 25 Sept

1315°
Deal Wiki
+
101 Comments  |  
51 Dimers
Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1313
22
Original wrote:

Year old launch is much better than this new budget king.
If you are in tight budget, Redmi 7A is good below Rs.5k


If you are willing to spend Rs.6500-8000,
than better buy Asus Max M1 Pro, Honor 9/10 Lite, Realme U1 or even Redmi Note 7S in the upcoming sale grinning

Don’t buy Asus Max M1 Pro. My friend is fed up of that phone.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
107
2
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Don’t buy Asus Max M1 Pro. My friend is fed up of that phone.

why ? it is a good phone right ?

Missing
suspended
52
209
1
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Don’t buy Asus Max M1 Pro. My friend is fed up of that phone.

Why??

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
20
798
9

How’s honor 10 lite especially emui? Especially how’s the call quality?

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1313
22
Expand
geni wrote:

why ? it is a good phone right ?

Not sure. But he keeps saying he doesn’t want that phone cuz its shit. He got it cuz he doesn’t like Redmi phones.
@Sam_

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
339
1

How is infinix hot 8 in comparison to this redmi8a

Pp
Deal Subedar
1,340
1351
13

#update : Axis and ICICI bank offer of 10% discount is not applicable on Redmi 8A

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
114
6
Expand
geni wrote:

why ? it is a good phone right ?

Have you ever wondered why asus max pro m1 is still available but max pro m2 disappeared just like that? the reason being that asus had to drop the production of entire max pro m2 line because of widespread hardware/software issues. You can check official asus forum for max pro m1 to get an idea where people complain that every update solves some past issue but creates some new issue.
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/my/thread-283610-8...
check above thread,there is a post with a detailed review of latest update.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
107
2
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Have you ever wondered why asus max pro m1 is still available but max pro m2 disappeared just like that? the reason being that asus had to drop the production of entire max pro m2 line because of widespread hardware/software issues. You can check official asus forum for max pro m1 to get an idea where people complain that every update solves some past issue but creates some new issue.
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/my/thread-283610-8...
check above thread,there is a post with a detailed review of latest update.

I thought m1 is good based on reviews given in ecommerce sites…. Ya i noticed that m2 disappeared and wondered where has it gone… Not aware of these issues… Thanks for letting us know.. Can u suggest which is best phone below 6k r 7k?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
114
6
Expand
geni wrote:

I thought m1 is good based on reviews given in ecommerce sites…. Ya i noticed that m2 disappeared and wondered where has it gone… Not aware of these issues… Thanks for letting us know.. Can u suggest which is best phone below 6k r 7k?

I know I am late,got real busy.If you haven’t bought a phone yet then try recent models from redmi note or realme with at least 32gb rom & 3gb ram.

Missing