Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
UPCOMING | Redmi Flagship Killer 2.0 - Redmi K20/K20 Pro SD855

UPCOMING | Redmi Flagship Killer 2.0 - Redmi K20/K20 Pro SD855

1085°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565729/medium/5829651D6lOXMcU0AEsJRL.jpg?1557896777

https://www.mi.c...n/
[Announcement] “I’m coming”, says Flagship Killer 2.0
https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1855089-1-...ml

“I’m coming”, says Flagship Killer 2.0

Mi Fans!

Flagships are not everyone’s cup of tea, solely because of the pricing. In a country like ours, where a sizeable population is tech-savvy, not everyone can afford a Flagship.

Flagship Killers breathed a new life into the industry and made smartphones with great specs accessible to the masses. But it looks like many who promised to be Flagship Killers then have lost their path. They are choosing to “Never Settle” when it comes to pricing. At Xiaomi, we’ve believed in making innovation accessible to everyone by developing such Flagship Killers. As you will see again soon.

Regards,
Flagship Killer 2.0

Expired

Deal Wiki

85 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Damn that attitude!

OP7 Pro has been great on paper. If Redmi is really taunting OP7 Pro then it definitely has an ace up it sleeves.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

yeah otherwise mannu should be ready for the trolls.

View 5 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@rajrocks K20 Pro is SD855 (while K20 is SD730)

Edit: I’m more excited for RedmiBook 14 launch rather than this. smile

• 14" Slim Bezel Display + Lightweight
  • Silver colour
  • Affordable.
  • i3/i5/i7 Processor
  • MX250 Graphic Card Option
  • 4/8GB RAM and 256/512GB storage
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

and i thought its some sequel to Raman Raghav 2.0

Generous Generous
Link Copied

With manu jain in lead role smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This must be the poco f2.. the sequel of killer poco f1.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

OnePlus7 in Red

You asked for the return of Red, #OnePlus delivered. It will be available only in select markets. Availability unknown.

Link Copied

Redmi K20

Colours: Carbon Fiber Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red
Storage variants:
K20- 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB 8GB+256GB
K20 Pro- 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB 8GB+256GB

You could see many variants

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Poco f2 h ye …

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

20k price killer OnePlus 7 pro/3

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

MIUI is the deal breaker in Mi Phones. They should replace it with some Stock like OS, not pure stock but with something like Oxygen OS. It will escalate the competition even further 😍. MIUI is no match for OOS.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Most probably this will be launched as Poco F2 in India… that’s what GSMArena claims

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Everyone misses one important point. It’s OIS with camera. Since both phones looks like having same sensor and OP7 has OIS. If poco F2 has OIS, then it’s a no brainer , go with F2, else op7 with better SW, camera, build quality, screen justifies 5-7k premium. Phones without OIS don’t go below 1/35 for shutter speed. However with OIS it can easily go till 1/10. That’s a big difference in low light conditions. During daylight this advantage is negated.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Great point. I posted a similar tweet on a leakers handle – OIS is essential for a true flagship. Though I can understand if a 20k flagship killer doesn’t include it as price has to be considered. Only real difference which a user can actually notice is camera quality. No one can tell the difference between SD845 and 855 in actual usage but any layman can tell the difference in night images without OIS

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Date ?

Link Copied

[Announcement] “I’m coming”, says Flagship Killer 2.0
https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1855089-1-...ml

“I’m coming”, says Flagship Killer 2.0

Mi Fans!

Flagships are not everyone’s cup of tea, solely because of the pricing. In a country like ours, where a sizeable population is tech-savvy, not everyone can afford a Flagship.

Flagship Killers breathed a new life into the industry and made smartphones with great specs accessible to the masses. But it looks like many who promised to be Flagship Killers then have lost their path. They are choosing to “Never Settle” when it comes to pricing. At Xiaomi, we’ve believed in making innovation accessible to everyone by developing such Flagship Killers. As you will see again soon.

Regards,
Flagship Killer 2.0

@raghupro @Simbha3

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Now realme ll introduce killing the flagship killer.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

OnePlus is not a flagship killer. MI will beat it. Atleast sales will fall by 50% for sure considering 50k pricing of pro versions.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is the meaning of launching realme x with sd 710 with realme 3 pro specs and pricing both are same device except camera and beautification stuff if they launch realme x in India with rs.14 k then who will buy 3 pro and if they price lt like 17-18k range than there is poco & mi a3 will be there so they are in big trouble now. “Aage kua piche khai”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Redmi Features:
Sub-standard plastic build ✓
Sub-standard display quality ✓
Sub-standard camera ✓
iOS wannabe OS ✓

Premium finishing ✖
All sensors ✖
Quality RAM
Quality storage ✖
Quality battery ✖

MI Sheep: BuT theRe aRE Big nUmBeRs on pAPER So thiS mUsT be a FlagShIP kIlLer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Quality RAM,Storage,Battery? What is meant by all that? They use standard components as any other company would.

View 24 more replies
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Love the fight

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Just curious, Apple started using 100% recycled aluminium for all their macbooks range now. Are they crap as well? sad

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Dang! I think I need to up my selfie game now, I use a redmi note 5 pro and still fail to understand how to click selfies worth sharing (read as “not look ugly”), post em on social media and beg/bribe for likes, which I am sure I would still not be successful at. sad cry

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Low testosterone?? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Xiaomi phones are cheap because they have a 5% profit strategy. Yes, they cut some corners to make the phones available for a cheaper price, but those disadvantages are only on paper, and adds nothing to the user experience accept bragging rights. The MiUI is essential to xiaomi phones as xiaomi aims to get most profit out of personalized ads and selling services like mi music cloud etc. They have great developer support. I have a poco F1 with pixel experience installed, and this phone is such a beast. 9 hours of screen on time, supports hi res audio playback, shares image sensor with pixel 3, and every single thing is buttery smooth. Moreover I appreciate xiaomi to make Snapdragon 845 affordable to everyone via Poco, it shows that they give a shit about their users

Link Copied

70cf98bcly1g32hs458bjj20u01t00wp-473x1024

1st SD855 Device to cross 450K in Antutu hushed

Edit: Next best has 371K score. smile

Link Copied

If this phone cost around mid 25k….
Then a real beast…..

But redmi cameras are not good with proper HDR support (cloud becomes white in pics/video) ultimately running the expected scenery…….

Let’s wait and check for this amoled screen phone’s camera

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
smile Well said. Paris is crewed…rest will fallow….Chinese phones will lead..
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I thought buying phones from 1+,Mi,vivo,oppo etc was a matter of preference but you guys are taking it to a whole new level.
Pretty judgemental tbh. xD

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Now Realme also got into patriotism – DESH Ka Real Choice

https://www.realme.c...n/

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got some leaked or fan made pics

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/567220/medium/5848415D7RDwZGVUAAVNgq.jpg?1558678059

Link Copied

Commercial Photography

Pricing Leaked for the Pro Variant (for China), Starts ₹25999 (±1k variation possible in India) rolleyes

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There will be also redmi k20 with snapdragon 855 at RS.20-21k

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Launching in China tomorrow, we can get a fair estimate of what price range it would launch in India as well once the price in China is revealed.

Source: https://twitter.com/manukumarjain/status/113295...

Link Copied

✔️Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (K20 Pro) & 730 (K20)
✔️48MP+8MP+13MP triple 📸
✔️20MP Pop-up Selfie
✔️FOD
✔️AMOLED
✔️4000mAh; fast charging
✔️3D glass back; fire & ice design 🔥 ❄

replyuser
Click here to reply