Hotness Redmi Note 7 Pro + Save 15% via Bank Offers

Hot Deal Redmi Note 7 Pro + Save 15% via Bank Offers

2308°
10999
Images
Deal Brigadier
72,114
82868
1116
Redmi Note 7 Pro + Save 15% via Bank Offers
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586540/medium/61208419502e31ebdacf2c3.jpg?1569263339
https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~redmi-note-7-...
10% Off + 5% Cashback via Flipkart Axis Credit Card / 10% Off via Axis Bank Debit & Credit Card / 10% Off via ICICI Bank Credit Card

  • Expired 15 days
205 Comments  |  
103 Dimers
111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50

10999 including 1000 extra off on exchange!

great deal with 2k off, 13999-2000 —→ 11999
With card 10800, almost a steal deal

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10620
60
RowdyAK47 wrote:

10999 including 1000 extra off on exchange!

great deal with 2k off, 13999-2000 —→ 11999
With card 10800, almost a steal deal

Seems UNBELIEVABLE joy joy joy joy

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259

Note 8 is launching soon..

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,390
60554
524
getready wrote:

Note 8 is launching soon..

Samsung took so many years to reach Note 10
Xiaomi will reach by 2020 joy joy

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259
Expand
avgn wrote:

Samsung took so many years to reach Note 10
Xiaomi will reach by 2020 joy joy

Note 8 is like Note 6
Launching here 2/3 months post Chinese launch.. will fail

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
getready wrote:

Note 8 is like Note 6
Launching here 2/3 months post Chinese launch.. will fail

Xiaomi , Realme & Samsung are launching on an average OnePhone/Month.

Saw an interview of Madhav Seth where someone asked why you are launching so many phones?

His reply :- Our motive is to give users a choice in every 1000 brackets. joy joy

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Xiaomi , Realme & Samsung are launching on an average OnePhone/Month.

Saw an interview of Madhav Seth where someone asked why you are launching so many phones?

His reply :- Our motive is to give users a choice in every 1000 brackets. joy joy

When the sales pipeline dries up..they launch a new phone to create demand n stay relevant…
iPhone started the “S” variant (1 year gap between launches)
OnePlus created the “T” variant (4-6 months between new launches)
Rest is history smile

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
getready wrote:

When the sales pipeline dries up..they launch a new phone to create demand n stay relevant…
iPhone started the “S” variant (1 year gap between launches)
OnePlus created the “T” variant (4-6 months between new launches)
Rest is history smile

Damm true!

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Expand
getready wrote:

When the sales pipeline dries up..they launch a new phone to create demand n stay relevant…
iPhone started the “S” variant (1 year gap between launches)
OnePlus created the “T” variant (4-6 months between new launches)
Rest is history smile

Also Creates confusion for customers within the same brand. Also buying phones during launch seems a bad idea as prices go down 15-20% within 2 months of launch

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Also Creates confusion for customers within the same brand. Also buying phones during launch seems a bad idea as prices go down 15-20% within 2 months of launch

Yep
Especially for those who change phones only once in every 2/3 years or until it lasts

Missing
Analyst
1
5732
161
Expand
getready wrote:

Yep
Especially for those who change phones only once in every 2/3 years or until it lasts

Me! But then again I never buy at launch. I wait at least 6 months to see if any hardware defects crop up. For smartphones in addition the state of development.

Missing
Deal Cadet
258
313
2
Expand
getready wrote:

Yep
Especially for those who change phones only once in every 2/3 years or until it lasts

Samsung Galaxy M30s or RN7 pro which one will VFM as both coming in same price

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10620
60
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586563/original/IMG_20190913_153502.jpg?1569267087

₹11999 is a good price for this product. Which should re-generate demand

Download
Deal Lieutenant
593
5527
85
Expand
ykgo wrote:

Samsung Galaxy M30s or RN7 pro which one will VFM as both coming in same price

M30s will be vfm..

Because..  1. Super AMOLED
2. Exynos 9611 octa-core SoC (10nm)
3. 16MP f/2.0 sensor (Front camera)
4. 6,000 mAh battery
5. 3ple camera setup

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
634
17
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Me! But then again I never buy at launch. I wait at least 6 months to see if any hardware defects crop up. For smartphones in addition the state of development.

#MeToo wink

Donjon
Deal Subedar
11
2197
46
RowdyAK47 wrote:

10999 including 1000 extra off on exchange!

great deal with 2k off, 13999-2000 —→ 11999
With card 10800, almost a steal deal

VFM with better build and OS Support than competition at same price.

Donjon
Deal Subedar
11
2197
46
Expand
Tyler_Durden wrote:

M30s will be vfm..

Because..  1. Super AMOLED
2. Exynos 9611 octa-core SoC (10nm)
3. 16MP f/2.0 sensor (Front camera)
4. 6,000 mAh battery
5. 3ple camera setup

“Even then Samsung will perform slower than Any other smartphone in same price range especially in 7-30k price range.”

Missing
Deal Cadet
312
585
19
Expand
Don_Jon wrote:

VFM with better build and OS Support than competition at same price.

VFM means?

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62
Expand
Don_Jon wrote:

“Even then Samsung will perform slower than Any other smartphone in same price range especially in 7-30k price range.”

so it means its not VFM
redmi note still ahead smile

Images
Deal Brigadier
72,114
82868
1116

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586828/medium/61237687335343721.jpg?1569390530

Img 20180222 161910
Deal Cadet
148
212
2

Can anyone confirm if Axis bank ASAP cards acceptable under offer?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10

please help me to choose from REDMI NOTE 7 PRO AND REALME 5

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
108
1

Anyone has any info on maximum discount for 10% off bank offers ? Couldn’t find info anywhere.

Missing
Deal Cadet
312
585
19
nirmaltvd wrote:

please help me to choose from REDMI NOTE 7 PRO AND REALME 5

Redmi Note 7 pro is slightly(negligible) faster than Realme 5 and camera in Redmi note 7 pro is superior to Realme 5.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
147
11

Which is better note 7 pro or realme 5 Pro?
What is the offer on realme 5 Pro on BBD?

Missing