Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shop for 200 and unlock free meal, movie and recharge (Select users)

Shop for 200 and unlock free meal, movie and recharge (Select users)

4320°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_Rechb...

FAQs – About the promotion
1. What is the ‘Free Movie, Meal & Recharge’ offer?

(a) Shop on Amazon.in website or app for any product(s) (other than the Excluded Products) worth Rs.200 or more using any electronic payment method (not including pay-on-delivery) during promotion period (between Nov 10th 00:01 am to Nov 30th 11:59:59 pm) and become eligible for 100% cashback (ie, Free upto a maximum cap) on Prepaid Recharge on Amazon.in, Movie booking on Amazon.in, and Food order on specific partner merchants using Amazon Pay.

(b) Offer applicable for select customers only

© Customers who shop on Amazon.in for Rs.200 or more (using any electronic payment method) during the promotion period will be entitled to the offers listed below that can be redeemed on Amazon.in and partner merchant sites/apps:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593914/medium/6251887table-couponupdated.png?1572979036

*The offers are for 100% cashback (ie, Free) upto a maximum cap. This cap against each offer covers the basic/minimum transaction value relevant for each transaction type (ie, INR 50 for prepaid mobile recharge, INR 200 for Movie booking and INR 150 for Food orders).

(d) The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once. The maximum cashback benefit that a customer can avail under this Promotion using any or all of the Offers above is INR 400 on a cumulative basis

2. How can I avail this cashback offer?

• Shop on Amazon.in for the products (other than the Excluded Products) during the promotion period, as provided above (for a minimum value of INR 200)

• Pay through any electronic prepaid payment method for this purchase transaction on Amazon.in.

• Post order confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect offers across Amazon.in and partner merchant. Collect the unlocked offers using the link.

• To redeem the offer on categories within Amazon.in, login to Amazon.in and transact above the min transaction amount (if specified) on the applicable categories (Prepaid mobile recharge, Movie booking). To redeem the offer on partner merchants (Swiggy or Domino’s), complete your payment on the merchant website/app using Amazon Pay.

• Last date to collect and redeem the offers above is December 1st 2019.

3. Do I need any coupon code to avail the offers?

You do not need coupon codes to avail these offers. However, you are requested to ensure that you have collected the offer using the link sent by Amazon.

4. How and when will I receive the cashback for the offers I redeem?

The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of redeeming the collected offer (ie, once the prepaid mobile recharge/movie booking/partner merchant transaction is completed using Amazon Pay).

5. What will happen if my shopping order is cancelled partially or fully?

This offer will not be applicable if you or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after such cancellation during the promotion period, the new order will be eligible for the promotion.

6. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?

If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment for such orders. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here – https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....

7. What are the exclusions to this offer?

• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded)

• Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)

• Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments

• Amazon Pay balance Loads

• Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases

• Amazon Prime membership

(“Excluded Products”)

Expired
238 Comments  |  
94 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

(b) Offer applicable for select customers only

So how to know its applicable for me or not ?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How to know if one is eligible for this offer?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Whats up with amazon and its random “user specific” bias??

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Pay then test your eligibility.. new trick on trend.. gpay started.. pay then test if you will get rangoli or not.. xd

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Apna time bhi ayega.

T: my Time will come.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When 🤣 joy stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

between Nov 10th 00:01 am to Nov 30th 11:59:59 pm

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@malikcool

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Thank you bhai for the tag. innocent

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This is the third month and still not once was I included in the user specific deals. Lol smile

Link Copied

How to check if one is eligible..??

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

No, not again!
Amazon gone mad, everything is user specific. Most of things working for new user or user without UPI.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

The deal is great, a remembrance to old days (not too old , as recent as last year)
But hope selected users mean 99.99% users

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last November was owned by swiggy and amazon kissing_heart

View 8 more replies
Link Copied

@avgn are u eligible for this offer..??

If yes, where did u see it on amazon app or site..??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Isko bhi lootega..
Trans- this offer is awesome grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to check if i am eligible??

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

I think the implied offer can be able to see only at checkout page as applied promotions ! This is the only method to check AFAIK, No other way.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I dont remember any case where these offer for payment to third party reflected in the final payment page. Let’s wait and see.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Where to check for eligibility???

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Let the offer start. 4 days to go

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anywhere mentioned the validity of movie and food offer?

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Since the offer is valid till 30th Nov, we can expect the coupon redemption period either upto 15th Dec or 31st Dec.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=14783922031&ref_=a...

UPCOMING: Shop for Rs.200 & Get Free Rs. 300 [ Food, Movie, Recharges ]

Hey Guys here is blasting offer is on the way from Amazon, As like every month amazon provide various cashback and offer on top merchants, Now This time you can Shop For Rs.200 & Get Free Rs.300 Food,Movies & More!! The Offer will starts from 10th November!! So kindly follow the below given steps 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593973/medium/1573020200.jpg?1573026975

How To Get Free Food, Watch Free Movies & Lot More:
  • Open Amazon App & Click On “OFFERS” Section ]
  • Now Just Do Shopping In Amazon Website For More The Rs. 200
  • Must Pay Using The Prepaid & Online Mode Of Payments Like Debit Card , CC , Amazon Pay Balance etc
  • You Will Unlock The Following Benefits

100% Cashback Upto Rs. 50 On Recharges

100% Cashback Upto Rs. 200 On Movie Ticket Bookings On Partner Sites

100% Cashback Upto Rs. 150 On Swiggy & Domino’s

• You Will Receive Separate Links In Your Email Post Your Successful Order
  • Now Click On Collect The Offers Button & Avail The 100% Recharge , Movies , Food Benefits From Amazon
  • This Offer Will Be Valid Between 10th Nov to 30th Nov 2019

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I can’t see the offer anywhere brother.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

trsns should be done now?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

And see on 10th November the deal was started but as a bug

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

how to activate

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Dial *06#
You will get your imei number

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Offer may be visible @ 12:00 AM for eligible accounts !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone received this?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Haven’t got in a single account confused

View 3 more replies
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Link is outdated.. Nothing (even T&c not) visible now

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I don’t think any such offer exists….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes only for hotness sleepy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@avgn

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Kaun si daayan khaa gayi hamare purane pyaare amazon ko?

Translation – which witch ate our beloved amazon. sad

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Fake deal

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

looks like without buying all were getting the swiggy 150 cashback and now amazon withdraw or only user specific

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Bug over..

View 12 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply