Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Upcoming - Shop for 500 and unlock offers on Swiggy , 1mg, flights (20 October onwards)

Upcoming - Shop for 500 and unlock offers on Swiggy , 1mg, flights (20 October onwards)

840°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=19079...31

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591283/original/Bolting_Offer_4._CB450563110_.jpg?1571408273

FAQs – About the promotion
1. What’s the ‘Great Indian Festival 1600 on 500’ offer?
(a) Shop on Amazon.in website or app for any product(s) (other than the Excluded Products) worth Rs.500 or more using any electronic payment method (not including pay-on-delivery) during promotion period (between Oct 20th 12pm to Oct 25th 11:59:59 pm) and become eligible for cashback offers worth Rs.1600

(b) Offer applicable for select customers only

© Customers who shop on Amazon.in for Rs.500 or more (using any electronic payment method) during the promotion period will be entitled to the offers listed below that can be redeemed at the partner merchant sites or app using Amazon Pay:

thumbnail

(d) The promotion can only be availed once per customer, during the promotion period and each offer can be availed only once. The maximum cashback benefit that a customer can avail under this Promotion using any or all of the Offers above is INR 1600 on a cumulative basis

2. How can I avail this cashback offer?
• Shop on Amazon.in for the products (other than the Excluded Products) during the promotion period, as provided above (for a minimum value of INR 500)

• Pay through any electronic prepaid payment method for this purchase transaction on Amazon.in.

• Post order confirmation, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect offers across Amazon.in and partner merchant. Collect the unlocked offers using the link.

• To redeem the offer on partner merchant, choose Amazon Pay payment option and complete your transaction at the site/app.

• Last date to collect and redeem the offers above is October 31st 2019.

3. Do I need any coupon code to avail the offers?
A coupon code is not required to avail the offers except for Yatra offer. However, you are requested to ensure that you have collected the offer using the link sent by Amazon. To avail Yatra offer customer needs to apply coupon code AMZDIWALI on Yatra’s website or app to avail the offer.

4. How and when will I receive the cashback for the offers I redeem?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of redeeming the collected offer (ie, once the transaction is completed at the merchant site/app).

5. What will happen if my shopping order is cancelled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after such cancellation during the promotion period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.

6. My payment for shopping on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment for such orders. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here <Link – https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....;

7. What are the exclusions to this offer?
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded) • Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs) • Prepaid mobile recharges & Bill Payments • Amazon Pay balance Loads • Kindle e-books & Kindle unlimited purchases • Amazon Prime membership

(“Excluded Products”)

Expired
18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Again SWIGGY smile

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Only one looks worthy for me

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

+1

In last sale, even swiggy was not there

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we use swiggy offer twice.as , currently 40 percent offer is present.seems both r different

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Ofcourse yes.unless if they withdrawn the offer.

View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

User specific

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

If we cancelled order ??? Can we avail benefits?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Yes

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do the collect links come instantly after the order ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Immediately

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

I am done with amazon.
Aab yeh sab offers normal hai.
jab jarurat padega toh mil hi jayega

replyuser
Click here to reply