Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Use 100% SuperCash @ Zomato between 7PM - 11PM 9 Feb

Use 100% SuperCash @ Zomato between 7PM - 11PM 9 Feb

1653°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Subedar
mengde_adi

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers//...to
Offer Details

• Special Offer: Use 100% SuperCash @ Zomato between 7PM – 11PM
  • Max SuperCash that can be used is capped at Rs.100
  • Offer is valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.99
  • SuperCash can be used only once between 7PM – 11PM on Sunday, 9 February, 2020
  • SuperCash cannot be used on payments outside of campaign hours on 9 February, 2020
  • Available balance reflecting on Zomato checkout is not inclusive of usable SuperCash balance. On successful payment, SuperCash will be automatically adjusted
  • Other Offer: Get flat 20% SuperCash on 1st & 3rd payments
  • Maximum MobiKwik SuperCash is capped at Rs.60
  • Offer valid on a minimum transaction amount of Rs.99
  • Offer valid between 24 January – 8 February, 2020

Expired
83 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM if you want to earn supercash in your account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi , please help.

My zomato card including shipping was 155. I linked my mobikwik wallet to my zomato account with otp. Later it asked me to pay 155 and took me to bank and it deducted full 155 amount from my bank account instead of deducting 100 from super cash nor my mobikwik wallet is showing 100 rupees in my main balance after adjusting from super cash(is it instant or does it take time?) now I cant even cancel order , what to do?

Is it because I may have consumed monthly limit of supercash burn as I bought amazon vouchers at 5% discount?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They add money to your account after deducting food money from your bank account.

View 7 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Ordered got the cashback , outlet cancelled . In next time haven’t got cashback in main wallet yet

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Do complaint at Twitter.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I used this before,can I use it again?

Link Copied

Yes

Link Copied

Do Full KYC for maximum benefit smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it once per user?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU and KG

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Done in last second

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Plz help , i earned supercash from pharmeasy and utilised it on zomato and apollo Pharmacy, after that i canceled the order from Pharmacy but i received partially refund, what to do??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What were you thinking? It is obvious that if you cancel the order you will get full refund only if the supercash is still in account else they will deduct that amount from the refund. They are not in the business of giving free money.

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply