Upcomming|Redmi 3S at ₹6,999 & 3S Prime at ₹8,9...

Upcomming|Redmi 3S at ₹6,999 & 3S Prime at ₹8,999 + Exciting Exchange Offer | next Sale Starts 12PM 9Nov

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
6999
Desidime logo
Img 0081
Deal Subedar
14
191
2030
11

Please delete if it’s a repost

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/239008/medium/3675292IMG_0084.jpg?1480945901


Last sale : https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~redmi-3...?s

——————————————————————————
Redmi 3S Prime (Silver, 32 GB) ₹8,999
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-3s-prime-...er-…

Redmi 3S Prime (Gold, 32 GB) ₹8,999
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-3s-prime-g...32

Redmi 3S Prime (Dark Grey, 32 GB) ₹8,999
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-3s-prime-d...gr

Features
3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
5 inch HD Display
13MP Primary Camera | 5MP Front
4100 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit Processor
———————————————————————————
Redmi 3S (Dark Grey, 16 GB) ₹6,999
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-3s-dark-g...16-…

Redmi 3S (Gold, 16 GB) ₹6,999
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-3s-gold-16...p/

Redmi 3S (Silver, 16 GB) ₹6,999
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-3s-silver-...b/

Features
2 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
5 inch HD Display
13MP Primary Camera | 5MP Front
4100 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit Processor

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Img 0081
Deal Subedar
14
191
2030
11

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
35
68
10356
85
@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

vu

Img 0081
Deal Subedar
14
191
2030
11
@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


can u pls post the link
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
35
68
10356
85
@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Can u pls post the link


last wednesday’s sale https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Img 0081
Deal Subedar
14
191
2030
11
@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Can u pls post the link


last wednesday’s sale https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Thanks for posting the link,I think this sale was good,that’s why. I have posted the upcoming sale

6
Deal Subedar
3
184
2340
68
@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Can u pls post the link


last wednesday’s sale https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Thanks for posting the link,I think this sale was good,that’s why. I have posted the upcoming sale


WHY PEOPLE ARE WAITING WHEN this phone is already avail at http://buy.mi.com/in/buy/product/r...3s

Images
Deal Cadet
4
182
684
43

Bcoz mi.com is not giving exchange offer

Img 0081
Deal Subedar
14
191
2030
11
@Jigglypuff wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Can u pls post the link


last wednesday’s sale https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Thanks for posting the link,I think this sale was good,that’s why. I have posted the upcoming sale


WHY PEOPLE ARE WAITING WHEN this phone is already avail at http://buy.mi.com/in/buy/product/r...3s


All are OUT OF STOCK try to checkout https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Moh maya
Deal Cadet
0
75
488
3

I am waiting for Redmi 4 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
33
2910
28

any bank offer?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
220
704
31
@Jigglypuff wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@gntricks628 wrote:

@cody can you please confirm weather it’s a repost or not


It’s not a repost, but same offer was posted of last Wednesday’s. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Can u pls post the link


last wednesday’s sale https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Thanks for posting the link,I think this sale was good,that’s why. I have posted the upcoming sale


WHY PEOPLE ARE WAITING WHEN this phone is already avail at http://buy.mi.com/in/buy/product/r...3s


OOS

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
50
0
@ndhanta473 wrote:

I am waiting for Redmi 4 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


If you need to buy a phone now (if older one is dying or not working etc) then do so now because the Redmi 4 isn’t coming to India anytime soon. It will be quite the long wait otherwise.

Missing