Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Upto 1500 Amazon pay cashback on prepaid orders of select appliances - Coolers and Air conditioners

468°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/l/51309...1/
Get extra 10% cashback upto INR 500 on purchase of select cooler brands made through prepaid payment methods
Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: What is the offer?

Purchase an eligible product using any prepaid payment method, during the Offer Duration – 9th March 00:00 AM to 10th March 11:59 PM and get 10% cashback up to INR 500.
Cashback will only be applicable on products where the offer is mentioned
Pre-paid payment includes Amazon Pay balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery
The cashback under this Offer will be issued in the form of Amazon Pay balance
Q2. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both. (Exchange not available on Coolers)

Q3. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 working days of the shipping date of the Product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched.

For example, if you buy two products, A of Rs 1500 and B of Rs 1500 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 500 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 250 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 250 when the product B is dispatched

Q4. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.

Q5. Can I avail the offer on multiple quantities?
The offer can be availed only once per customer for a particular product until the customer received the maximum cashback

Q6. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

Q7. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return.
However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

Q8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer.

Q9. Which are the brands being eligible for this offer?
Only Bajaj, Crompton, Orient Electric, Symphony & Usha coolers are eligible for this offer

https://www.amazon.in/Whirlpool-1-0T-3DCool-Eco...
Get extra INR 1500 cashback on purchase of this product made on all prepaid transactions. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of purchase

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: What is the offer?

Purchase an eligible product using any prepaid payment method, during the Offer Duration – 9th March 00:00 AM to 10th March 11:59 PM and get INR 1500 as cashback.
Cashback will only be applicable on products where the offer is mentioned
Pre-paid payment includes Amazon Pay balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery
The cashback under this Offer will be issued in the form of Amazon Pay balance
Q2. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both. (Exchange not available on Coolers)

Q3. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 working days of the shipping date of the Product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched.

For example, if you buy two products, A of Rs 1500 and B of Rs 1500 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 500 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 250 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 250 when the product B is dispatched

Q4. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.

Q5. Can I avail the offer on multiple quantities?
The offer can be availed only once per customer for a particular product until the customer received the maximum cashback

Q6. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.

Q7. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return.
However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

Q8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer.

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Upto 1500 cashback written in title misleading

In terms Max 500 written ?

Whirlpool AC not available

Generous Generous
Link Copied

For ac it’s 1500
Applicable on whirlpool also

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is there a Holi Sale Coming ???

replyuser
Click here to reply