Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Upto 2000/- discount on domestic flights valid today only

Upto 2000/- discount on domestic flights valid today only

110°
Deal Newbie
Ajay019

https://www.yatra.com/offer/details/flights-off...

Sale on Domestic Flights! Use promo code FREEFLY and book through Yatra to get up to  Rs.2,000 OFF on your domestic flight booking. This offer is valid between 0800hrs – 2000hrs today only . Hurry! Book your tickets now.

About the Offer:
  • Get up to Rs.2,000 off on domestic flights.
  • A minimum booking amount of Rs.3,000required to avail the offer.
  • Offer is applicable on Desktop/Mobile site & APP (android & ios).
  • The offer is applicable on both one-way and round-trip flight booking.
  • Use promo code FREEFLYto avail the offer.
Terms and Conditions
  • This offer is valid only on confirmed domestic flight bookings through Yatra only.
  • Each customer can use the code only ONCE during the offer period.
  • This offer cannot be exchanged or clubbed with any other offer running on the website.
  • The offer is not valid for Travel agents.
  • In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
  • Yatra reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not or to withdraw it altogether.
  • The decision of Yatra in all matters in connection with or incidental to this offer would be final and binding.
  • This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value.
  • All standard terms and conditions mentioned on Yatra.com website would apply.
  • All disputes arising out of, or in connection with this offer shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Court at Gurgaon.

Expired
5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Upto means how much exactly if I book a 3K flight?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coupon not found in database, this is what it says when applying the code you mentioned in Yatra App

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

500 on Rs 5000+, not sure how much we need to get 2000 off.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I get 300 off for ticket prices 4500, not useful.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I’m sorry i thought it’s a good deal. They didn’t mentioned exact tnc

replyuser
Click here to reply