Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Use 100% SuperCash @ IRCTC UTS App & other offers!

194°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/travel/irc...ts
Coupon Code: KWIK25
Share:
Offer Details
Special Offer: Use 100% SuperCash @ IRCTC UTS
Max SuperCash that can be used is capped at Rs.50
There is no minimum transaction required to avail this offer
To avail, please select ‘Use SuperCash’ option on MobiKwik payment page
SuperCash can be used only once on Saturday, 1 February, 2020
Other offer: Get flat 25% SuperCash @ IRCTC UTS App
Use code: KWIK25 on MobiKwik payment page to avail the offer
Maximum SuperCash that can be availed is capped at Rs.50
KWIK25 is valid once every (calendar) month between 1 January, 2020 – 31 March, 2020
SuperCash will be directly credited to the user’s MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
In case of partial refunds/cancellations, refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on initial payment. Full SuperCash will be rolled back in case of a full refund
After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
BSNL & Bajaj wallet apps are powered by MobiKwik. You can select MobiKwik at merchant checkouts to avail offers & use your wallet money!

Expired
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rajrocks Is this offer live?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Saaf Saaf mentained on 1st Feb, Saturday

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mobikwik is fraud.On 26th Jan they had an offer of 100% supercash to be used maximum of Rs.75 within 6pm to 11pm by placing an order with swiggy.I had placed the order on swiggy at 8 pm and paid using mobikwik.They have not only refused to credit my wallet with Rs.75 by adjusting supercash but even deleted the transaction from their system saying I have not placed any order on swiggy.Apart from that you cannot even contact their customercare as it says system error.I have send them proof of the transactions on facebook messenger and still they have not bothered to revert back.Request you guys to stay away from such fraud companies.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to use promo code in uts app?
All I see is upi, NetBanking & dc option https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603787/original/Screenshot_20200130-075219.png?1580350956

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It will be there when you purchase tickets. Not for wallet load.

replyuser
Click here to reply