Hotness Use 100% SuperCash @ Quick Ride!

Hot Deal Use 100% SuperCash @ Quick Ride!

559°
100% OFF
Fb img 1495555080651
Budding Star
799
17397
110
Use 100% SuperCash @ Quick Ride!
Deal Expired

https://www.quickr...in

https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/travel/qui...de


Code :- MOBIKWIK

Offer Details
  • Special Offer:
  • Use 100% SuperCash @ Quick Ride!
  • Maximum SuperCash that can be used in the offer period is Rs.50
  • Offer valid on 6th and 7th Nov’19 between 7 AM – 10 AM
  • Offer valid once/user during offer period
  • Quick Ride offer:
  • Get Rs.120 on registration for every new user
  • Use coupon code MOBIKWIK
  • Offer applicable only to new users to Quick Ride
  • 25pts will get immediately after completion of download and verification
  • 75 Pts will get credited after completion of the first ride for the verified users
  • Extra 20 pts will be added on nearby Saturday after the first ride
  • This offer can’t be combined with any other offer
  • Valid till 30th Nov 2019

  • Regular Offer:
  • Get 100% SuperCash @ Quick Ride
  • Offer valid thrice per user during the offer period
  • Maximum SuperCash that can be availed is Rs.50
  • Offer valid from 1st Nov’19 till 30th Nov’19
  • SuperCash earn offer not valid on 6th and 7th Nov’19 between 7 AM – 10 AM
  • SuperCash will be directly credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
  • MobiKwik and Quick Ride reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
  • There is no minimum transaction amount to use SuperCash.

Expired 14 days
23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
4,567
5766
42

Repost i think

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,511
1596
17

Nice.. Its a loot😍

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,511
1596
17
neelaksh wrote:

Repost i think

May be u are talking abt pablo post.. Which is to get not use

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6696
114

whats this quik ride and is it there in mumbai

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,511
1596
17
desiman wrote:

whats this quik ride and is it there in mumbai

Its a car pool app.. And i think its there in mumbai too

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6696
114
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Its a car pool app.. And i think its there in mumbai too

any one from mumbai who has availed the services

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
891
15159
237

Nice Share

Ic3
Deal Major
20,827
25493
154

I used 100 supercash yesterday for dth recharge.. Can I use again for this offer?

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
skaluva wrote:

I used 100 supercash yesterday for dth recharge.. Can I use again for this offer?

Minimum kyc, right ?
So monthly limit is 100 supercash bro, now you cant use supercash anywhere this month, thats why you werent able to use that 10 supercash yesterday sunglasses

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4423
130
skaluva wrote:

I used 100 supercash yesterday for dth recharge.. Can I use again for this offer?

For min KYC users, the limit is 100 supercash per month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
157
273
10

Quick ride:
One app for Carpooling, Bike pooling and Ride sharing in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kerala, Delhi-NCR Mumbai and kolkata

Get first ride free by signup using referal code

Please direct msg me if u need referal code

Ic3
Deal Major
20,827
25493
154
Expand
androgame wrote:

Minimum kyc, right ?
So monthly limit is 100 supercash bro, now you cant use supercash anywhere this month, thats why you werent able to use that 10 supercash yesterday sunglasses

For full kyc users, is there any limit?

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,511
1596
17

Ohh its working today too… Thought offer period is combined 7th and 8th nov… Thnx @JEKdimer converted 200 sc to paytm wallet..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0
ayushiVijay wrote:

Ohh its working today too… Thought offer period is combined 7th and 8th nov… Thnx @JEKdimer converted 200 sc to paytm wallet..

How converted into Paytm

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,511
1596
17
Expand
Vijayya wrote:

How converted into Paytm

I have two quick ride accounts… So i used them as ride taker and ride giver and paid the charges through mobi(sc).. And then redeemed them in paytm after transaction… The thing is quick ride currently not charging any service charges to ride giver… So u can get full amount in wallet… Hope u got it

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
132
227
8
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

I have two quick ride accounts… So i used them as ride taker and ride giver and paid the charges through mobi(sc).. And then redeemed them in paytm after transaction… The thing is quick ride currently not charging any service charges to ride giver… So u can get full amount in wallet… Hope u got it

Is paytm transfer instant?

Missing