Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(User Specific)  1699 back on recharge of voda/idea of 1699 on amazon

(User Specific) 1699 back on recharge of voda/idea of 1699 on amazon

510°
100% OFF 0.0
Like Magnet
gauravnandwanii

www.ama...in

FAQs
1) What is the offer?

Do a Vodafone or Idea recharge of Rs.1699 on Amazon between 15 April to 31 May 2019 and get-

a) Instant 100 cashback on the 1699 recharge +

b) 10% cashback upto Rs.1599 on your pantry purchases on Amazon from the date of doing your 1699 recharge upto 15 July 2019- Offer can be availed on once per customer during the offer period, i.e- if customer does a Vodafone 1699 recharge and again does an Idea 1699 recharge in the offer period, offer is not applicable for him/her again.

2) Who is this offer valid for? Any customer who has verified his/her mobile number on Amazon and who does a Vodafone or Idea 1699 recharge on Amazon between 15 April to 31 May 2019

3) What is the offer period? Recharge between 15 April to 31 May 2019 Pantry offer will be valid post doing your recharge- from 15 April to 15 July 2019

4) How can I avail the pantry offer? After doing your Rs.1699 Vodafone or Idea recharge, you will get an instant email to your registered email ID (or SMS if you have not registered using an email on Amazon) with the pantry offer link. Click on this link and collect the offer to be able to shop on pantry and avail the 10% cashback upto Rs.1599 on pantry orders

5) How will I know how much cashback I received? Post completing the recharge, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

6) Can I avail the pantry offer without doing the Vodafone or Idea 1699 recharge No, you will have to complete your Vodafone or Idea 1699 recharge first, and only then will you receive the pantry offer benefits.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/561079/medium/dd-1555308134594.jpg?1555308174 7) Why is this 100% value back? Recharge value of Rs.1699 can be availed as a value back with Rs.100 instant cashback and upto Rs.1599 back on pantry- totaling to Rs.1699 value

Expired
24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dude screen is broken. This offer is waste.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

There is no connection btw my screen and this offer

View 12 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You have to spend 1699+15990

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is a very chutia offer

View 1 more reply
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Nice!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where to find this offer in my app

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

In offer section

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

guys why waste time and unnecessary commenting. How does it matter to u if OP using broken phone .. if u are so concerned feel free to gift him a phone

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

why blood is coming from apple ?

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Modi ne ek hi jhatke me Amazon ko paytm bana diya pensive

replyuser
Click here to reply