Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion, 400ml

561°
113
52% OFF 233.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Cadet
191
206
1
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion, 400ml
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Vaseline-Intensive-Restor...
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion, 400ml

16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
suspended
53
20
0

good deal vu

Cropped6591764735006351713
Deal Cadet
64
187
0

VU

Missing
Deal Newbie
133
98
9

Ordered. Tx

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Vu

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

is it amazon deal or by the manufacturer. product label says save 120.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
188
0

Thanks. Good deal plus1

586 avatar4
Deal Subedar
114
1008
81

the discount is anyway given by the company (120 off is clearly mentioned) – so now actual mrp itself is the offer price Or am i interpreting this incorrectly.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
115
2

Isn’t this offer there since like 6 months?

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
206
1
toxifier wrote:

Isn’t this offer there since like 6 months?

all offer will be in mostly all sale..
imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
115
2
Expand
xebv-andrew wrote:

all offer will be in mostly all sale..
imp

No no, not sale offer. Actually the 300ml is a bottle and 400ml is a pump pack. Since I buy it regularly so I am aware of the prices. When I stumbled across this pack 400ml one few months back, I was surprised how cheap it was. I Mena cheaper than 300ml! Now I  don’t remember the exact price but it was somewhere like this.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
220
792
14

This is almost the rate at which this particular product usually sells at even in malls. The other products from Vaseline sell at a higher price.
Anyway I have a question to people who have knowledge about this issue. Is body lotion harmful to the body since it contains petroleum jelly or something? If not, is it bad or good for our skin?

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
116
4156
36
shalabh1976 wrote:

the discount is anyway given by the company (120 off is clearly mentioned) – so now actual mrp itself is the offer price Or am i interpreting this incorrectly.

No, I physically checked a pack (with 120 off offer) mrp shows 2b 235 only

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
116
4156
36
G-Gowda wrote:

This is almost the rate at which this particular product usually sells at even in malls. The other products from Vaseline sell at a higher price.
Anyway I have a question to people who have knowledge about this issue. Is body lotion harmful to the body since it contains petroleum jelly or something? If not, is it bad or good for our skin?

go for Parachute. these are derivatives of coconut… good for skin.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
220
792
14
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

go for Parachute. these are derivatives of coconut… good for skin.

Thanks bro

Missing