(very good loot deal) Dabur Chyawanprash & Hone...

(very good loot deal) Dabur Chyawanprash & Honey Upto 51% Cashback

36°
Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7

https://paytm.com/shop/g/sports-and-health/heal... Use code SH51 to get 51% Cashback on min order value Rs. 499 (Max.cash back Rs 10000)
Use code FA40 to get 40% Paytm Cash on min order value Rs. 99 (Max.cash back Rs 10000)

  • Expired about 2 years
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7

vd?? lol deceptive figures..cant understand

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
89
@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

vd?? lol deceptive figures..cant understand


If you keep bumping this post, it will be locked and you will get red apples.

I dont like Dabur crap cause they are full of sh*t but for your hard efforts, I voted up, suggested and karma. Don’t care for trolls here who joined desidime just to downvote. Chill!!

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@rv2012 wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

vd?? lol deceptive figures..cant understand


If you keep bumping this post, it will be locked and you will get red apples.

I dont like Dabur crap cause they are full of sh*t but for your hard efforts, I voted up, suggested and karma. Don’t care for trolls here who joined desidime just to downvote. Chill!!


Chill + Chill https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
89
@hese wrote:

@rv2012 wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

vd?? lol deceptive figures..cant understand


If you keep bumping this post, it will be locked and you will get red apples.

I dont like Dabur crap cause they are full of sh*t but for your hard efforts, I voted up, suggested and karma. Don’t care for trolls here who joined desidime just to downvote. Chill!!


Chill + Chill https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

It’s 2-3 degree or less temperature here so I’m chilling https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Entertainer
13
25
33022
305

Please give some credit to Original Poster too

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

admins can merge both and get 4 stipulated minimum suggestions, just in case if anyone wants to see it on Front Page.

Download
Deal Captain
13
33
9328
74
@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online.... same deal posted by @raj0390 at hight price thats 87rs is given so much voting up and also suggested by many and my deal being cheaper is ignored whats going on??


Did You try to apply the code- 51% code applies only for a minimum pruchase of Rs 499. Good only if we buy in bulk.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
278
2

VU
Bought 4 items including honey and chayanprash

v good deal

1522259733080
Shopping Friend
0
303
4092
152

my wife bought lupin chawanprash 500gms for 80 bucks from a generic medicine shop last week mrp was 140. Going on a bike ride with friends to Mahabaleshwar today… will check prices at the honey farmers cooperative society.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@dharmanath481 wrote:

…Going on a bike ride with friends to Mahabaleshwar today…


http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/12598/large/CameraZOOM-20160108140509218.jpg?1452243033

Missing