Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Videocon 40" Full HD LCD TV for Rs. 29,990 at starcj.com

715°
25% OFF 39890.0
Deal Legend
samdesidime

http://www.starcj.com/mall/disp/itemInfo.htm?it…

MRP: Rs. 39,890
Offer Price: Rs. 29,990
Free Shipping
Manufacturer Warranty

Videocon TWISTER -VRL40FMM

40 inches Sreen Size
Full HD (1920 X 1080) Resolution:
Full HD Displays Super-high Resolution (1920 × 1080) that is twice as many pixels as the normal HD format. It provides greater clarity picture with smoother motions and natural colors.
2,00,000:1 Contrast Ratio:
Discover the realm of Infinite Colours
Viewing Angle: 178 Degree
1.06 Billion Colours
Audio Output: 10W X 2 RMS Speakers
3 HDMI Ports: 3 X HDMI Ver. 1.3
2 USB Ports: 2 X USB 2.0 (720p movie with DivX Support)
Capture Logo:
You can capture logo that will display while TV is on.
Ecovision:
Helps save power consumed by TV.
Energy Meter:
Displays current energy saved by TV on Screen.
Multimedia Formats Supported -
Video: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DAT, AVI, DIVX, MPG, VOB, MP4, RM, RMVB, MPEG4, Q-PEL, XVID, Real8/9/10, GMC, DIV3/4/5
Audio: MP3, PCM, LPCM, WMA, AAC
Image: High Definition JPEG/Baseline JPEG/Progressive JPEG
Connectivity: AV In, (Component) YPBPR/YCBCR In & Audio, HDMI In (3), USB 2.0 (2), VGA In, PC Audio In, S Video In, AV Out
Remote control, Batteries, Stand, Screws Set included
Complimentary installation (For installation the customer has to provide the details to the Videocon customer service. The installation will be done within 48 hrs from the request)

Expired

Deal Wiki

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Very good deal :)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its a good deal but the contrast ratio is very less for a 40" LCD.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

The dynamic contrast ratio is just a hoax, don’t go by it even if they tell its 10 lac : 1 :-P

The static contrast ratio is more or less same in all brands… The thing that matters is picture quality. I’d love to hear more thoughts on this.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

any reviews??? M planning to buy LCD/LED from past 2 months :P… par kuch sasta aur pasand ka mil hi nahi rha :P

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@Bajwa…. go for good branded LED’s…. much clear picture and less power consumption…..!!

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Personally, better to go for a 32" Good branded ones rather than 40" compromising quality and reliability.

Link Copied

40" is 40
Cannot match with 32 inches. . :)

full HD.. is nice ..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…
I feel thsi is any time better option..

MRP. is Rs.50000 and you can get is for Rs. 34,775/- and its TOSHIBA any time better than videocon…

the total discount will be around 30.5%…

Critic Critic
Link Copied

are bhai crap se bacho

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

I don’t understand why many people (including me, at some point of time) have a preconceived notion that brands like Videocon, Onida etc. are n’t very good.
International brands like Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG etc. are on top of our list when we plan buy a new TV and are considered to be the best. I completely agree with the fact that these brands are very good and make good quality products but that does not mean that Indian brands or other smaller brands do not make good products.
20 years back when one had to buy a new home appliance, there were very few brands to choose from. Onida, BPL, Videocon or Godrej etc. One had choose to chose from these brands only. But that did not mean that people were not happy with their purchase at that time. In fact with lesser variety, it was easier to chose.

I pesrsonally feel that these brands are good as well. Maybe not equivalent to their international conterparts, but the funda is that you get what you pay for.

After all, many people have now started to go for Micromax which when compared with Nokia, Samsung etc., is just a small company based in Gurgaon and only imports Chinese handsets and then markets and services them. But still, Micromax has been sucessful in grabbing a large chunk of market share from Nokia. It is a fact that global giants like LG, Sony Ericsson etc. are behind Micromax in the Indian Mobile phone Industry.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

@Samsdesidime,
I understand your point and even i want Indian brands to be at par with others. The point is comparing the value you get for your money, these brands are still deal breakers. Remember price difference between micromax and nokia is more than 50% for same features. Whereas for LCD/LED TV’s its only about <30%, so if they offer at half the price, maybe they’ll capture market like micromax have done in mobiles.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Anyone bought this??? Please post some review…

Link Copied

@ all guys y ur calling videocon a crap , man i am using it for years no problem at all. first 30 years ago my father bought small black and white tv ,it lasted 25 years, when i was @ 10 we bought color tv and it is running still not a problem even the fuse had not gone.

and coming to the led tv i bought http://www.edigiworld.com/Products/Electronics-… ,this locally @ next store and it is amazing yaar

i have vide0con refrigerator, washing machine, ac nad d2h and belive me guys there service is amazing

one thing to remember y a company will give 5 years warranty if they are not sure of there product, i got 5 years warranty 4 my tv nad refrigerator

we usually belive lg r samsung to be great brand iam not differing with it but when i compare the clarity i got with my videocon they are nor near to it ,also same view was expressed by my friends who c my tv

iam not here to change any body views ,every individual is different and there individual needs are different ,but my only request is plz dont completely right off any brand ,do know it deep if possible

btw Videocon is one of the largest CPT Glass manufacturers in the world, operating in Mexico, Italy, Poland and China..

c this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi…on

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

@jaigreat
Glad to know that somebody else also has an opinion similar to mine :-)

One more thing which I wanted to add…
Philips had last year signed a 5-year licensing pact with Videocon to manufacture, distribute, sell and market Philips televisions in India.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2010/04/19/idINIn…

Link Copied

@samdesidime it is true mate. i really love videocon, ther service is world class,just got some problem with my uncles tv a few months ago ,like the colour was not coming ,so we called videocon, they serviced the tv @ doorstep on the sameday, my uncle took the tv under world cup to world cup offer

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Freebies Update

Now get Videocon D2h-Full HD, Reebok watch & Rs.750 travel voucher free with this LCD

http://www.starcj.com/mall/disp/template/event_…

replyuser
Click here to reply