Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured Get Rs.500 off on a spend of Rs.2,500 and above, only on your Visa Card

Get Rs.500 off on a spend of Rs.2,500 and above, only on your Visa Card

856°
20% OFF 2500.0
Deal Subedar
tnv
Rs.500 off on spend of Rs.2500 and above Redemption Details:

1. Register at https://offers.poshvine.com/Visaoffers...ma with your mobile number and email ID, and first 4 digits of your Visa credit or debit card.
2. Upon registering, the voucher code will be shown on the screen. The voucher code will also be sent to your email ID and mobile number that you had entered.
3. Simply show this code at the bill counter and the discount will be applied on the bill.

Redemption Period
15 Feb 2017 – 15 May 2017

Eligible Cards (Credit, Debit, Pre-Paid)

Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite, Visa Electron, Visa Corporate, Visa Purchasing, Visa Business, Visa Platinum Business, Visa Signature Business, Visa Infinite Business

TnC:

Terms and Conditions [ – ]

• The offer will be valid only at Croma stores and not at www.cro...om.
• Offer will be valid across all categories available at Croma.
• This coupon is not applicable on Sony & Bose products.
• Two offers cannot be clubbed.
• Offer will be applicable on Croma price.
• The offer is non-binding, non-cashable and non-negotiable.
• The offer can be availed only once during the offer period.

• Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with merchant to confirm availability and validity of the offer.
• The merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
• By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this offer, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa cardholder directly with the merchant, and Visa cardholder shall not make any claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offer or goods and/or services provided under the offer.

Expired

Deal Wiki

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thanks bro.. @red.smartranga604chat@

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@tnv Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Croma: 500 off on 2500 code for Visa cards valid in stores till May 15!
Link Copied

Thanks bro.. got the alert too… KG https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good one thanks bro

Link Copied

Thanks durga Kg to you

Link Copied

What if codes applicable on product worth 600 rs. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Link Copied

Thats called a loot 😄

Link Copied

Tried in croma sayind card not active!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

which product available at croma store…??

any good product to reffer.

Link Copied

You can check Dessert cooler

Link Copied

Thank you all.. finally FPD 😀👍🏻 KG to the people.. whom im able to give..

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

OTP not coming !!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Card not activated error coming.any solution plz

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same @Croma store.. card not activated

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi,
Want to share my experience
Wanted to buy extended warranty on ac onsitego from croma (recently purchased ac but didn’t do exteded warranty at the time of buying). The price was 3699 for two years (i know the price on their website is 400 lower). i wanted to get rid of the 1k voucher ASAP and i did that. Just my story

So i had 1k croma voucher + this 500 coupon (after activation you get voucher number and pin. I have DND OFF) my price was 3699 and i had bank debit card visa. the final bill was 2199. He punched 1k croma first than 500 coupon afterward. They didn’t knew about the offer so i insisted to continue billing with the codes and it worked. Just show them the sms of voucher number and pin

My advice There is nothing to buy at croma too costly even their 1k voucher which they give on big purchase require you to purchase item worth 2k than u can use it.. Bullshit man. BUT THIS VISA TRICK WORKS..
THANKS FOR SHARING

replyuser
Click here to reply