Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Vishal mega mart clothing loot - Buy 8 at 289, Buy 6 at 279, Buy 5 at 369 & more offers

Vishal mega mart clothing loot - Buy 8 at 289, Buy 6 at 279, Buy 5 at 369 & more offers

2399°

Deal Wiki

19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

loot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any promotion available?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Agar hum kare tho kare Kya bole tho bole kya WAAH MODIJI WAAH
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Modiji sher hai.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes smiling_imp
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

In their store also you can get at same price.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

But additional cashback isnt available there sunglasses

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Worst quality road side u get at 100rs shorts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cheap quality clothing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t buy from Vishal. They used some 3rd class courier and shared fake AWB number. I never got the package and neither the money back. The customer care is non-existent.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

First thing is that there is not loot in it as their prices are like that from the day they have started the online business

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I went to their offline store 2-3 times and their clothes are really below average.
Tho their other items like some plastic household items or grocery/pantry items that they sell below mrp and are of ok quality. Those are thr only things thst can be considered buying.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Agree, I went to their store in Pune. First of all, I was in doubt if I am in the right place. The store looked shady from outside & inside, full of toilet smell. The manner in which the sore is organized inside is itself disgusting. If you have the habit of visiting Shopperstop, fbb, or Central then take my advice – stay clear from these slum-like stores.

View 1 more reply
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

still working more product added just go to mail link
https://www.myvishal.com/best...ls
+ 100 mobikwik SC
code – KWIK15
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/550763/medium/5612737myvishal_MobiKwik_Desk.jpg?1549263322

replyuser
Click here to reply