Hotness Vivo V15 6 GB 64 GB Frozen Black + 10% Discount...

Hot Deal Vivo V15 6 GB 64 GB Frozen Black + 10% Discount using icici D/C Card

398°
14711
45% OFF 26990.0
Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
7,262
10426
42
Vivo V15 6 GB 64 GB Frozen Black + 10% Discount using icici D/C Card
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/vivo-v15-6-gb-64-gb-froze...
Promo code : GET8

Expired 10 days
9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25

You will get it cheaper on tatacliq using HDFC card

Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
7,262
10426
42
sardasa wrote:

You will get it cheaper on tatacliq using HDFC card

Please calculate price after 10% discount (10% icici card discount at paytm)

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
Gold99 wrote:

Please calculate price after 10% discount (10% icici card discount at paytm)

15990-1429-1599=12,962. So, yeah it’s better than tatacliq.
Though it’s better to buy newly launched Vivo Z1x for the same cost from flipkart. Pop up selfie camera isn’t there but it’s processor is faster.

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
255
5
Expand
sardasa wrote:

15990-1429-1599=12,962. So, yeah it’s better than tatacliq.
Though it’s better to buy newly launched Vivo Z1x for the same cost from flipkart. Pop up selfie camera isn’t there but it’s processor is faster.

Bro is there any offer for Vivo z1 pro

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
aftabz wrote:

Bro is there any offer for Vivo z1 pro

Flipkart is offering 2k discount on Z1x only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
255
5
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Flipkart is offering 2k discount on Z1x only.

How u bought z1 pro for very low price??

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
aftabz wrote:

How u bought z1 pro for very low price??

I did not buy Z1 Pro. I bought Z1x

111
Deal Subedar
268
2119
50
Expand
aftabz wrote:

How u bought z1 pro for very low price??

Last sale there was 1k phonepe coupon + game vouchers + card offers. Many purchased vivo z1 pro 4/64 at around 10k

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Even official vivo website is having same offers with free selfie stick and greater exchange value through cashify

Missing