Vivo V7+ (Matte Black, Fullview Display) - Upto...

Vivo V7+ (Matte Black, Fullview Display) - Upto Rs. 17050 Off via Exchange

281°
13% OFF 22990.0
  • 17 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Referral link : 2
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
Vivo V7+ (Matte Black, Fullview Display) - Upto Rs. 17050 Off via Exchange
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B075...YR

Special offers and product promotions
Colour: Matte Black | Style: With Offers
Extra Rs 4000 off on Exchange if you buy this product from the seller Appario India Pvt Ltd Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
Avail 10% cashback on Citi Credit Cards EMI transactions. Offer only for Prime members. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI card. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Checkout with this item only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Checkout with this item only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)

Compare Price of Vivo V7+ (Gold, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) Gold from Other Stores

Seller: SamastOn Ventures Private Limited Availability: In Stock Delivery: N/A
+ Free Shipping
Seller: Adilaxmi E Commerce Pvt Ltd Availability: In Stock Cash On Delivery Delivery: Usually Delivered in 3 - 4 days.
No Cost EMI with HDFC Bank Credit Cards
View all offers from Flipkart
+ Free Shipping
16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Entertainer

Upto How Much off flushed

Yevadu3
Deal Lieutenant

Good WhatsApp find wink

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin

I don’t understand where is the referral link. To those smart dimers who have voted down please help me find it.

200w d
Deal Subedar

Isn’t Redmi Note 5 Pro, 6gb varient is better than this. Also Comparing the cost, dual camera, etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Isnt ut present

Missing
Deal Cadet
Nigel wrote:

I don’t understand where is the referral link. To those smart dimers who have voted down please help me find it.

Isnt desidimes affiliate present in that 😡😡😡😡
You dont allow us to publish our referral links but just u publish ur affiliate links
if u think ur giving us dimes they arent worth to give its like u take 100rs and give 1rs to us in way of dimes
I already published a topic in which i requested u all to change t and c of desidime
Allow us to add our referral link too
Take 50% commision in the affiliation dont provide us dimes just permit us to add referral link and take 50 50 of the share u get
So i down voted for this deal
@Nigel

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
Manan000 wrote:

You dont allow us to publish our referral links but just u publish ur affiliate links
if u think ur giving us dimes they arent worth to give its like u take 100rs and give 1rs to us in way of dimes
I already published a topic in which i requested u all to change t and c of desidime
Take 50% commision in the affiliation dont provide us dimes just permit us to add referral link and take 50 50 of the share u get
@Nigel

Desidime affiliate is present in all the deals. Even in the ones posted by u imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Desidime affiliate is present in all the deals. Even in the ones posted by u imp

Ur admin u must raise an issue regarding this and change the t and c of these worthless dimes

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
Manan000 wrote:

@Nigel

Lol. This is business brother. Why will they allow you to post refferal links and loose out 50% (the 50-50 thing you said) commission. It’s their website. You are saving N amount of rupees because of the deals posted in this sites.
It’s already a mutual thing.

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
Ha ha… Sd 450 processor ?? Waste deal.. thumbs down
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Lol. This is business brother. Why will they allow you to post refferal links and loose out 50% (the 50-50 thing you said) commission. It’s their website. You are saving N amount of rupees because of the deals posted in this sites.

Yeah it is like asking the shopkeeper to give a product at manufacturing price or at the price he has bought it for.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

How much u wanna make them earn
They already have earned tons and will continue to earn tons unless there will be a change in rules
Change should come change is required

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
Manan000 wrote:

How much u wanna make them earn
They already have earned tons and will continue to earn tons unless there will be a change in rules
Change should come change is required

Dude. They can earn millions and trillions. You are not losing anything. They built this platform, they invested, why will they let you earn money? It’s like you go inside someone’s shop and starts selling your own items. Obviously the shopkeeper will stop you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Dude. They can earn millions and trillions. You are not losing anything. They built this platform, they invested, why will they let you earn money? It’s like you go inside someone’s shop and starts selling your own items. Obviously the shopkeeper will stop you.

So u say he is the shop owner right then who are we if he is the shop owner say him to post all the deals why r we posting……any idiot worker will not work in a shop until he gets salary from owner and iam to asking for the same salary if u say dimes are the salary they arent even 0.1% of what they earn its like the owner is giving 10rs salary to worker to work in his shop where the owners turnover is around lakhs and crores

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Yeah it is like asking the shopkeeper to give a product at manufacturing price or at the price he has bought it for.

Iam not asking to sell ur product at manufactured price or at any loss i say calculate all ur expenses subtract it from ur earning left is profit in that profit cant u give us the share

Download
Deal Cadet
Expand
Manan000 wrote:

So u say he is the shop owner right then who are we if he is the shop owner say him to post all the deals why r we posting……any idiot worker will not work in a shop until he gets salary from owner and iam to asking for the same salary if u say dimes are the salary they arent even 0.1% of what they earn its like the owner is giving 10rs salary to worker to work in his shop where the owners turnover is around lakhs and crores

Then don’t. You know you’ll lose on good amount of savings.
The amount you are saving is your salary.
Every dd user, if active can save very much.
It’s actually funny how you are demanding things 😂

Missing