Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Vivo V7+ (Matte Black, Fullview Display) - Upto Rs. 17050 Off via Exchange

Vivo V7+ (Matte Black, Fullview Display) - Upto Rs. 17050 Off via Exchange

292°
13% OFF 22990.0
Supernova
Nigel

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B075...YR

Special offers and product promotions
Colour: Matte Black | Style: With Offers
Extra Rs 4000 off on Exchange if you buy this product from the seller Appario India Pvt Ltd Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
Avail 10% cashback on Citi Credit Cards EMI transactions. Offer only for Prime members. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI card. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Checkout with this item only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Checkout with this item only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)

Expired
16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Upto How Much off flushed

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good WhatsApp find wink

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

I don’t understand where is the referral link. To those smart dimers who have voted down please help me find it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Isnt desidimes affiliate present in that 😡😡😡😡
You dont allow us to publish our referral links but just u publish ur affiliate links
if u think ur giving us dimes they arent worth to give its like u take 100rs and give 1rs to us in way of dimes
I already published a topic in which i requested u all to change t and c of desidime
Allow us to add our referral link too
Take 50% commision in the affiliation dont provide us dimes just permit us to add referral link and take 50 50 of the share u get
So i down voted for this deal
@Nigel

View 7 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Isn’t Redmi Note 5 Pro, 6gb varient is better than this. Also Comparing the cost, dual camera, etc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Isnt ut present

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Desidime affiliate is present in all the deals. Even in the ones posted by u imp

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ha ha… Sd 450 processor ?? Waste deal.. thumbs down
replyuser
Click here to reply