Hotness Vivo V95 (64gb, 4gb) @5000 Rs

Hot Deal Vivo V95 (64gb, 4gb) @5000 Rs

401°
75% OFF 20000.0
Missing
Analyst
Vivo V95 (64gb, 4gb) @5000 Rs
Deal Expired

https://m.snapdeal.com/product/vivo-black-vivo-...

Expired about 1 year
22 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Baba

Bla! Bla! Blaaa!!!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Indu will be happy.

Buyers will also be happy as well for few moments by thinking that they grabbed the deal of lifetime… Like I was thinking while placing the order for. Redmi pro 6 @ 5k.. As it is cod… I am not bothered at all..

Missing
Budding Star
BLANCO wrote:

Buy only if cod available at own risk.
New seller!!

I think seller sell duplicate products… As shown all products like duplicate

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
uljuh wrote:

Buyers will also be happy as well for few moments by thinking that they grabbed the deal of lifetime… Like I was thinking while placing the order for. Redmi pro 6 @ 5k.. As it is cod… I am not bothered at all..

What happened to that deal? Did you get or not?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Nik14 wrote:

What happened to that deal? Did you get or not?

Which deal bro.. Snapdeal deals are fake.. I got all Deals and I know I will not receive a single one but if I receive something also.. I will deny it after reading from all the dimers..

Missing
suspended

Ordered 2. But i thik it will cencel.

Jab koi information mile share karna

Missing
Deal Newbie

Seller no more he is removed please check sweat_smile paisa toh doob gayo

Missing
Deal Cadet

Ordered on COD. Now it’s under processing stage. Will they ship ? If so will it be original? Please suggest

Missing
Deal Cadet

Snapdeal is Fraud . .they doesn’t even ship the prepaid item i booked Chair of Rs 7500 1 month no dispatch … For Refund i have to contact them via Twitter as they don’t have any customer care number.. had to lodge consumer complaint finally i got my refund after 40 Days

So, Don’t even think about to purchase any items from snapdeal . They are looters

Missing
Deal Cadet
Shahskm wrote:

Snapdeal is Fraud . .they doesn’t even ship the prepaid item i booked Chair of Rs 7500 1 month no dispatch … For Refund i have to contact them via Twitter as they don’t have any customer care number.. had to lodge consumer complaint finally i got my refund after 40 Days

So, Don’t even think about to purchase any items from snapdeal . They are looters

Logo nay bhi Woohoo Gvs bahut lootae unse vaise but yes their CC is worst. I still recall one scenario of mine where literally I have to fight over call.

Missing
Deal Subedar

Order Alert: We regret to inform you that your order for Vivo Y95 (64GB, 4GB RAM) has been cancelled as the seller was unable to fulfil it.

Got this message. lucky me – it was COD

Missing
Deal Newbie

Order is automatically cancelld by seeler

Missing