Vivo Z1Pro mobiles starting @ ₹12491 after flat...

Vivo Z1Pro mobiles starting @ ₹12491 after flat ₹1000 off(prepaid payment) + Extra 10% off upto ₹1500 using ICICI cards.

113°
12491
17% OFF 14990.0
Cropped3830716520147071636
Deal Cadet
192
441
4

Vivo Z1 pro (Sonic Black, 64GB) (4GB RAM) @ ₹12491
https://www.flipkart.com/vivo-z1pro-sonic-black...

Vivo Z1Pro (Sonic Black, 64 GB)(6 GB RAM)(Flipkart)
At ₹14490
https://www.flipkart.com/vivo-z1pro-sonic-black...


Vivo Z1 pro (Sonic Black, 128GB) (6GB RAM)
At ₹15490
https://www.flipkart.com/vivo-z1pro-sonic-black...https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580043/original/Screenshot_20190810-021812_2.png?1565383934https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580044/original/Screenshot_20190810-021825_2.png?1565383964

  • Expiring In 16 days
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
72
93
1

gr8 deal

Cropped3830716520147071636
Deal Cadet
192
441
4
ravi7click wrote:

gr8 deal

Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Not available ICICI offer

Missing
Deal Newbie
45
20
0

i want any body order for me

Missing
Deal Newbie
45
20
0

i am give 13000

Cropped3830716520147071636
Deal Cadet
192
441
4
kpathak497617 wrote:

Not available ICICI offer

It was available https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580069/original/Screenshot_20190810-021812_2.png?1565419004https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580070/original/Screenshot_20190810-021825_2.png?1565419017


Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

The offer is not there right now

111
Deal Subedar
248
1880
46
Expand
BugsBunnny wrote:

It was available https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580069/original/Screenshot_20190810-021812_2.png?1565419004https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580070/original/Screenshot_20190810-021825_2.png?1565419017

not working now pensive

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580073/original/Screenshot_2019-08-10-12-29-24-62_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.png?1565420622

111
Deal Subedar
248
1880
46
Mr.Aks wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580073/original/Screenshot_2019-08-10-12-29-24-62_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.png?1565420622

yup 10% icici offer removed now pensive

Sdsd
Deal Cadet
122
558
25

A friend ordered at 13491 when ICICI was only giving 1499 off and not 2499.
Flipkart today refunded 1000 on their own.

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
142
1
stealdeal wrote:

A friend ordered at 13491 when ICICI was only giving 1499 off and not 2499.
Flipkart today refunded 1000 on their own.

That’s a good sign…and i think it will be the least price that this device can get at..even in BBDays we may not get.

Missing