dpl contest round 2 - Vkare VKB0007 Aneroid Bp ...

dpl contest round 2 - Vkare VKB0007 Aneroid Bp Monitor Rs 430 @industrybuying

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Output px0ab0
Deal Hunter
375
170
30352
217

http://www.industrybuying.com/blood-pressure-mo...

Shipping Free

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
14 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Output px0ab0
Deal Hunter
375
170
30352
217

Shipping Rs 100

Output px0ab0
Deal Hunter
375
170
30352
217
@kryptonite wrote:

Shipping Rs 100


Total amount after shipping Rs 530
Extra 2% off On prepaid order final price 519.4

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
55
2,188
18053
532

@kryptonite Is this a contest thread?
Please mention if so in title.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194
@Nigel wrote:

@kryptonite Is this a contest thread?
Please mention if so in title.

are these cuffs included ?? these are not monitor?

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
172
43329
250
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@kryptonite Is this a contest thread?
Please mention if so in title.

are these cuffs included ?? these are not monitor?


Entry is valid…

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
55
2,188
18053
532

Time is up

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@kryptonite Is this a contest thread?
Please mention if so in title.

are these cuffs included ?? these are not monitor?


Entry is not valid…

what will you do cuff without monitor? let nigel decide https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing