Vodafone Idea: Recharge 199 to Get Double Data ...

Vodafone Idea: Recharge 199 to Get Double Data 84GB Data(3gb/day)+ 100Sms/day +Unlimited Call for 28 Days (User specific)

139°
Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
Vodafone Idea: Recharge 199 to Get Double Data 84GB Data(3gb/day)+ 100Sms/day +Unlimited Call for 28 Days (User specific)

Check your offer by dialing “*121#” user specific . And also With 399 plan 2 gb/day

  • Expiring In 24 days
24 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184

voda?

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
Original wrote:

voda?

Yes

Missing
Analyst
1
5690
161

Got the offer in all of my Vodafone and Idea SIMs. Plus 399 2GB/d for 84 days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
LIMBO wrote:

Got the offer in all of my Vodafone and Idea SIMs. Plus 399 2GB/d for 84 days.

Good

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

we need to port from jio to airtel or Vodafone because jio will charged for call from 10 October

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
hmzuiam739 wrote:

we need to port from jio to airtel or Vodafone because jio will charged for call from 10 October

Don’t worry about that see tomorrow what happens next. Hope for the best by the way I have already port Jio so no worries for me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589717/original/IMG_20191009_191600.jpg?1570628780 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589718/original/IMG_20191009_191732.jpg?1570628869

Screenshot 2018 11 01 at 4.56.55 pm
Deal Cadet
151
213
3

Voda speed sucks 1Mbps, Airtel has best 120Mbps in my area

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
FreeDays wrote:

Voda speed sucks 1Mbps, Airtel has best 120Mbps in my area

In my area Voda rocks

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
FreeDays wrote:

Voda speed sucks 1Mbps, Airtel has best 120Mbps in my area

120mbps😱😳

Screenshot 2018 11 01 at 4.56.55 pm
Deal Cadet
151
213
3
Expand
avion wrote:

120mbps😱😳

Yes, i was surprised. Last month they upgraded tower in my area after that its working awesome. Jio only 30mbps.

Screenshot 2018 11 01 at 4.56.55 pm
Deal Cadet
151
213
3

Airtel https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589726/original/Screenshot_20191009-201016.jpg?1570632053

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
FreeDays wrote:

Airtel https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589726/original/Screenshot_20191009-201016.jpg?1570632053

Omg . You are so lucky. In my area max speed is 10-15mbps

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19
FreeDays wrote:

Airtel https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589726/original/Screenshot_20191009-201016.jpg?1570632053

Wtf😱😱😱120 this is unbelievable

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
40
0

seems u dont do job in software company
we used 1000tbps in 2012

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
40
0

seems u dont do job in software company
we used 1000tbps in 2012

Missing
Analyst
1
5690
161
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Wtf😱😱😱120 this is unbelievable

That too not even 4G+/LTE-Advanced!

Screenshot 2018 11 01 at 4.56.55 pm
Deal Cadet
151
213
3
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

That too not even 4G+/LTE-Advanced!

True, Feeling positive airtel. Better coverage than jio too. Half of Uttrakhand and Himachal still don’t have jio

Missing
Analyst
1
5690
161
Expand
FreeDays wrote:

True, Feeling positive airtel. Better coverage than jio too. Half of Uttrakhand and Himachal still don’t have jio

Airtel is the worst operator in my location. Just a few weeks back lauched LTE-A but didn’t make much of a difference. Only time it gives decent speeds is after midnight-till late morning when it averages 40Mbps with peaks around 60-70. BTW I have found Speedtest to be not very representative of the actual sustained speeds. Maybe try Fast.com?

Screenshot 2018 11 01 at 4.56.55 pm
Deal Cadet
151
213
3
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Airtel is the worst operator in my location. Just a few weeks back lauched LTE-A but didn’t make much of a difference. Only time it gives decent speeds is after midnight-till late morning when it averages 40Mbps with peaks around 60-70. BTW I have found Speedtest to be not very representative of the actual sustained speeds. Maybe try Fast.com?

Both fast.com and speedtest showing the same speed for me. I travel around India most of the time and airtel was consistent.

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1062
8
Expand
FreeDays wrote:

Both fast.com and speedtest showing the same speed for me. I travel around India most of the time and airtel was consistent.

You have a golden airtel sim

Screenshot 2018 11 01 at 4.56.55 pm
Deal Cadet
151
213
3
Expand
avion wrote:

You have a golden airtel sim


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589756/original/Screenshot_20191010-061618.jpg?1570668401

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
155
2724
36

is there any app that can tell us…which network is best in terms of speed in my area?

Missing
Analyst
1
5690
161
sherlock wrote:

is there any app that can tell us…which network is best in terms of speed in my area?

I don’t remember for sure but there was an app by TRAI. Open Signal perhaps as well. Also Tarang Sanchar helps identify which operator has the most towers in your vicinity.

Missing