Vodafone : Recharge 20 get 20 FTT +28 days serv...

Vodafone : Recharge 20 get 20 FTT +28 days service validity

136°
Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1095
10

Recharge 20get 20ftt +28days service validity on Vodafone dial"*121#" for know your offer

And in case of idea they are giving 20ftt only no service validity.As festive offer

  • Expiring In 6 days
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Azf
Deal Cadet
77
567
9

Normal TT – 14.95
Promotional TT – 5.05

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1095
10
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Normal TT – 14.95
Promotional TT – 5.05

It’s festival offer. Not mention anything on offer page that you get 14.95in mainbalance +5.05in promobalance

Azf
Deal Cadet
77
567
9
Expand
avion wrote:

It’s festival offer. Not mention anything on offer page.

Dial *121# You Will Get Complete Detail Of This Recharge Offer.

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
39
1295
22
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Normal TT – 14.95
Promotional TT – 5.05

U get main balcnce of 20. Not in any promotional balance

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1095
10
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

U get main balcnce of 20. Not in any promotional balance

Yes

Azf
Deal Cadet
77
567
9
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

U get main balcnce of 20. Not in any promotional balance

How ?
When You Dial *121# And Get Recharge Details They Say Normal TT – 14.95
Promotional TT – 5.05 .
Then How You Claiming To Be Full TT In Main Balance?
Please Provide Proof As Vodafone Cant Trusted Incase Of Offers.

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
39
1295
22
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

How ?
When You Dial *121# And Get Recharge Details They Say Normal TT – 14.95
Promotional TT – 5.05 .
Then How You Claiming To Be Full TT In Main Balance?
Please Provide Proof As Vodafone Cant Trusted Incase Of Offers.

Bro am using idea and when am recharge of ₹20 am get ₹20 in main balance

Voda idea are same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
239
366
10

Hmmm got same offer on idea

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1095
10
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

+1
me too

Yes 20ftt but no outgoing validity

Missing
Analyst
1
5726
161
Expand
avion wrote:

Yes 20ftt but no outgoing validity

Same here. But avgn and chingumboy got SV. So it’s circle specific perhaps. Both Voda and Idea. Had also raised a complaint but to no avail.

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1095
10
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Bro am using idea and when am recharge of ₹20 am get ₹20 in main balance

Voda idea are same.

Vodafone is big brother and idea is small brother . Vodafone has more stability in internet speed than idea.

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
39
1295
22
Expand
avion wrote:

Vodafone is big brother and idea is small brother . Vodafone has more stability in internet speed than idea.

Opposite in my area 😀😀😀😀

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3137
85

my particular vodafone number recharges failing from amaz.. tried from diff accs and even diff denominations .. failing since last 15 days

anybody knows why so ?

Sshot 15
Deal Cadet
111
556
13
siddudeagarwal wrote:

my particular vodafone number recharges failing from amaz.. tried from diff accs and even diff denominations .. failing since last 15 days

anybody knows why so ?

Because you recharged same number (or DTH) from different amazon acccount, numerous times amazon blacklisted your number.

Missing