Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Voltas 1.5 Ton 18V EY-W Split Inverter Air Conditione @Rs.39990/- (MRP.54490)

88°
39990
27% OFF 54490.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
Images
Deal Lieutenant
28
2,287
4220
26
Voltas 1.5 Ton 18V EY-W Split Inverter Air Conditione @Rs.39990/-  (MRP.54490)
Deal Expired

Voltas 1.5 Ton 18V EY-W Split Inverter Air Conditione @Rs.39990/- (MRP.54490)

http://www.shopclues.com/voltas-1.5-ton-18v-ey-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248030/medium/3263880312VQPH-KRL.jpg?1480951917

PC
@Rs.43489 http://www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-1...

@Rs.44990 http://www.amazon.in/Voltas-1-5T18VEYW-Split-1-...?

Deal Wiki

Voltas 1.5 Ton 18V EY-W Split Inverter Air Conditione @Rs.39990/- (MRP.54490)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.com
  2. Buy now for Rs.39990/-

PC
@Rs.43489 http://www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-1...

@Rs.44990 http://www.amazon.in/Voltas-1-5T18VEYW-Split-1-...?

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93

@no fpd

Is it safe to Buy AC From ShopClues..

@popeye

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
108
532
32828
1078
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@no fpd

Is it safe to Buy AC From ShopClues..

@popeye


Seller rating is good

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39874
359
"@CyBer-KiNg™":http://www.desidime.com/users/409728 wrote:

Is There any Chance of Duplicate Item..

I mean Does Fake Item Also Come In Air Conditioner

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/209542" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">DealSeeker @cybertechie

10% chances of Fake + 50% chances of unused + 40% chances of Used or return piece.
It is Shopclues, anything is possible.

Images
Deal Captain
18
1
7832
67

Its Shopclues.. who want to put 40K on stake?:-}

Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@no fpd

Is it safe to Buy AC From ShopClues..

@popeye


Seller rating is good

Is There any Chance of Duplicate Item..

I mean Does Fake Item Also Come In Air Conditioner

@hese @DealSeeker @cybertechie


Entirely Depends on seller, Usually u will not get duplicates.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@hese wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@no fpd

Is it safe to Buy AC From ShopClues..

@popeye


Seller rating is good

Is There any Chance of Duplicate Item..

I mean Does Fake Item Also Come In Air Conditioner

@hese @DealSeeker @cybertechie


Entirely Depends on seller, Usually u will not get duplicates.

Thnx

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@CyBer-KiNg™":http://www.desidime.com/users/409728 wrote:

Is There any Chance of Duplicate Item..

I mean Does Fake Item Also Come In Air Conditioner

hese</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/209542" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">DealSeeker @cybertechie

10% chances of Fake + 50% chances of unused + 40% chances of Used or return piece.
It is Shopclues, anything is possible.

Thnx +KG

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@sterling_guy wrote:

Its Shopclues.. who want to put 40K on stake?:-}

Thnx +KG

Size 500x500
Super Moderator
281
169
29078
455

Better advise is to stay away from shopclues for higher values

Think about damage in transit, return policy, etc…….

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@Sudhakaran wrote:

Better advise is to stay away from shopclues for higher values

Think about damage in transit, return policy, etc…….

Thnx For Reply +KG

Yea I also Think Soo. I skipped this deal.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42799
735
@Sudhakaran wrote:

Better advise is to stay away from shopclues for higher values

Think about damage in transit, return policy, etc…….


+1

@CyBer-KiNg™ Underlined the important part.

Missing