Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Voonik or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

(Voonik)Art silk Sari @ 22rs

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Voonik or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26

Download the app and get 50 credit
Use coupon code GIFT200 to get 200rs off
Link for sari
http://www.voonik.com/recommendations/kajal-sar...
use 50 credit and coupon code final value 22rs

31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26

search kajal sarees different colors are there

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
19
75
2908
29

Any product I add to the cart and apply coupon – it says that it is not valid of these product.

Can anyone give the link of the product on which GIFT200 is valid?

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26
"@desidealer":http://www.desidime.com/users/11080 wrote:

Any product I add to the cart and apply coupon – it says that it is not valid of these product.

Can anyone give the link of the product on which GIFT200 is valid?

I have given the link above

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@desidealer wrote:

Any product I add to the cart and apply coupon – it says that it is not valid of these product.

Can anyone give the link of the product on which GIFT200 is valid?


There is no master link you have to try on each and every product.

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
19
75
2908
29
@saymyname wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

Any product I add to the cart and apply coupon – it says that it is not valid of these product.

Can anyone give the link of the product on which GIFT200 is valid?


There is no master link you have to try on each and every product.


Ohk…I’ve placed a single order since y’day. Don’t know whether that will be delivered or not.

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@desidealer wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

Any product I add to the cart and apply coupon – it says that it is not valid of these product.

Can anyone give the link of the product on which GIFT200 is valid?


There is no master link you have to try on each and every product.


Ohk…I’ve placed a single order since y’day. Don’t know whether that will be delivered or not.


They should deliver. Mine has been shipped.

Mont zermatt mz007blcml brown2fblack analog watch 8349 458927 1 product2
Deal Cadet
1
102
176
28

When did you place the order?.. GIFT200 COMES AS EXPIRED

Kamal
Deal Cadet
0
103
704
11
@impulse shopper wrote:

When did you place the order?.. GIFT200 COMES AS EXPIRED


Midnight itself the offer expired….

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26
"@tilakpathachaitanya":http://www.desidime.com/users/536527 wrote:

ordered 4 sarees and they are dispatched https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

which courier??

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
137
1868
30

shipped mine through parcelled .in . I’m waiting for it to get delivered .

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26
"@keerthivasan":http://www.desidime.com/users/67504 wrote:

shipped mine through parcelled .in . I’m waiting for it to get delivered .

do u got any mail??

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
137
1868
30

no I did not get any mail. but I logged into my orders and expanded it. there was a button called track which showed me the shipping details.

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26
"@keerthivasan":http://www.desidime.com/users/67504 wrote:

no I did not get any mail. but I logged into my orders and expanded it. there was a button called track which showed me the shipping details.

you open it in the app or web??

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
137
1868
30
@hershadmeshram355 wrote:

"@keerthivasan":http://www.desidime.com/users/67504 wrote:

no I did not get any mail. but I logged into my orders and expanded it. there was a button called track which showed me the shipping details.

you open it in the app or web??
Website not in app

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26
"@keerthivasan":http://www.desidime.com/users/67504 wrote:

Website not in app

my order also shipped via parcelled ….dont know about this courier company hope they deliver fast

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228

any one received?! superb loot :!

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26

any one received der order???

Fde
Deal Cadet
0
61
446
38

any 1 recvd saree how is quality and any oder cnfrmd

Thumbimgcrop 1442277229176
Deal Cadet
1
78
232
8
"@sankarreddy.bade418":http://www.desidime.com/users/295408 wrote:

yes

who is the quality?

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@abhi wrote:

any 1 recvd saree how is quality and any oder cnfrmd

got all parcels. low quality

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
411
2454
26
"@batraji":http://www.desidime.com/users/583699 wrote:

got all parcels. low quality

how many sarees u ordered and how’s the quality??

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@hershadmeshram355 wrote:

"@batraji":http://www.desidime.com/users/583699 wrote:

got all parcels. low quality

how many sarees u ordered and how’s the quality??
4 sir 3 are waste.

Missing