Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
VR Box @ Rs 349 | Price of Last FPD Rs574 | Check price comparison | Better quality Model | Next best Rs 589. LOOT

VR Box @ Rs 349 | Price of Last FPD Rs574 | Check price comparison | Better quality Model | Next best Rs 589. LOOT

1614°
36% OFF 575.0
Deal Cadet
arjunking250

Item Name: VR Box 2nd Gen. Virtual Reality For Phones Upto 6 Inches 3D

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283310/medium/34351861480971557_1.JPG?1480971558

Link : Buy From Here

Price : Rs449 Free shipping
Coupon : JUNE100OFF (valid for new users only) . Old users can use Digibank wallet for 10% discount
Price after coupon : Rs349

Seller has 98.2% feedback

Previous FPD of same model : http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Next cheapest
On ebay :Rs 589 (seller rating 80.1%) http://www.ebay.in/itm/2221399...9/
Snapdeal : Rs799 http://www.snapdeal.com/product/mobilegear-vr-b...
Flipkart: Rs700 http://www.flipkart.com/inera-vr-3d-box-virtual...

This is the better quality model.
The previous FPD of lower quality model : http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
This is cheaper than that

Here are the pics of both the models for comparisons
High Quality
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283310/medium/34351861480971557_1.JPG?1480971558

Low Quality
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283318/medium/34351861480971560_5.JPG?1480971561

Expired

Deal Wiki

125 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@akhil17krrr wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

what’s the point of buying this vr stuff unless picture quality is good ?
have tested a lot of VR’s and evey VR doesn’t even provide 720P HD quality , most of them are grainy and doesn’t give the immense experience that is advertised.
Used 1080P display on everyone. You need minimum 2K display to actually have good quality.
Vr technology is still in beta stage.
It does still require a lot of time to get better in picture quality.

if you are buying this for watching movies or so then don’t , it doesn’t worth you time , money and your eyes.

I have 2k display so worth for me

How’s the picture quality on 2K display ? same 720P quality we watch videos on laptop ?
Have you tested it on 1080P display ?

better than 1080p

Should i give this one a chance with 1080P display ?
it has mostly from bad to average reviews on internet (reddit ,blogs,amazon) ?
If bought yes if no please don’t

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@arjunking250 wrote:

Last day of sale. Don’t miss out on the sale

so you are the seller on ebay………

he is the seller ???

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@sayinjai94 wrote:

@singh.preet007879 wrote:

@arjunking250 wrote:

Last day of sale. Don’t miss out on the sale

so you are the seller on ebay………

he is the seller ???

if you read his quotes , he seems to be the seller…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received mine…. Working great with redmi note 3 …

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Just installed this and was amazed….

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@akhil17krrr wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

have tested a lot of VR’s and evey VR doesn’t even provide 720P HD quality , most of them are grainy and doesn’t give the immense experience that is advertised.
Used 1080P display on everyone. You need minimum 2K display to actually have good quality.

if you are buying this for watching movies or so then don’t , it doesn’t worth you time , money and your eyes.

How’s the picture quality on 2K display ? same 720P quality we watch videos on laptop ?

better than 1080p

just don’t go for it i used on 2k display also it is just blurry waste of money

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Very bad product,blurred vision even after adjusting the lenses. Filed claim with ebay https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

To clear the confusion regarding quality
The quality depends upon
1. The resolution of your phone display. The quality you get on the VR will be half the actual screen quality as the picture is split for 2 eyes. Each eye gets only half of the resolution.
So if you have full HD screen then each eye gets the quality of (960*1080). This means a bit more pixels than a 720p display.
2. The quality of lens. The quality of lens on these vr box won’t definitely be the best. These are good for short experiences and short games. If you are fine with 480p quality then this will suffice for watching movies. But we all know most of the people are going to be using them to be watching THOSE kind of movies and for that experience is the thing which is gonna matter the most. Otherwise you should opt for higher quality vr boxes like the Samsung vr box but that is gonna cost upwards of 6k.

I hope I am able provide some clarity in sense of quality of the image you will receive in these VR box

Well I wish I was the seller but I was wrong in saying that it was the last day of sale (I thought it was only for the weekend)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@scikish5 wrote:

Received mine…. Working great with redmi note 3 …

Just installed this and was amazed….

Yaar help me out, do i need a remote with this, cannot use it properly. Installed Google cardboard but not able to do some things

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@agent007 you replied quite late, it was cheap so got very tempted to buy it 😂 anyways for this price i think you’ll get what you paid for, the real vr experience will costs more than 3-5k which is kind of hard to spend it now.

For clarity part i think with some jugaad we may able to adjust lens and smartphone in such a way to get satisfactory clarify.
Anyway i have bought it only for just some videos and pics. Very light games.

I hope it’ll not disappoint in that case.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
@arjunking250 wrote:

The quality depends upon
1. The resolution of your phone display. The quality you get on the VR will be half the actual screen quality as the picture is split for 2 eyes. Each eye gets only half of the resolution.
So if you have full HD screen then each eye gets the quality of (960*1080). This means a bit more pixels than a 720p display.
2. The quality of lens. The quality of lens on these vr box won’t definitely be the best. These are good for short experiences and short games. If you are fine with 480p quality then this will suffice for watching movies. But we all know most of the people are going to be using them to be watching THOSE kind of movies and for that experience is the thing which is gonna matter the most. Otherwise you should opt for higher quality vr boxes like the Samsung vr box but that is gonna cost upwards of 6k.

I hope I am able provide some clarity in sense of quality of the image you will receive in these VR box

Well I wish I was the seller but I was wrong in saying that it was the last day of sale (I thought it was only for the weekend)

i checked on LG G4,still blurred. The problem is blurred vision not the quality. If i cant see even image clearly,what is the point of buying it at all? Waste of money not recommended!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. Wipe the lens cleanly with the cloth provided before using.

3. Switch on the auto rotate option of ur phone

4. Since this vr box does not have physical button for touch… For accessing the in video options, u need to focus the pointer at the required option and physically touch the phone screen to activate…

5. Also make sure that the videos you are watching are split screen videos … Many 360 videos are available in youtube…. Change the video quality from auto to hd 1080p

6. If the video appears blurred., fine tune the lens with the buttons available at the top of the vr module

Use headphones for better experience and make sure your phone has gyroscope feature without which it won’t work…

P. S. My redmi note 3 heats up drastically even after 10 min of usage…

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Genuine Review:
Uts called China product but when I received it (today), it was much above my expectations. I owned a ant vr which I gave later on, it costs 1200 rs but this 345 rs vr I found it better because in ant vr I could find light coming from side as it was not covered but this vr is closed from all sides. Head band is too good as it has one ‘patta’ from headside too.

Cons: nothing but its lens catches oil and other substances easily which I have to clean up in every 10-15 mins.

My opinion should buy if you don’t own a galaxy gear vr and also to control you absolutely need a Bluetooth remote if your doesn’t have gyroscope.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What i do please told me
Each eye gets only half of the resolution
And i cannot understand the movie for this confusion

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have ordered one and got it today, but the box does not say it is VR BOX 2 ; any idea guys? I would return if it is just VR BOX and not version 2.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Watch this video for real vr experience

htt.../m.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

More video

htt.../m.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@rkrocks wrote:

@arjunking250 wrote:

The quality depends upon

i checked on LG G4,still blurred. The problem is blurred vision not the quality. If i cant see even image clearly,what is the point of buying it at all? Waste of money not recommended!!

were you watching SBS videos?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@nikonsun wrote:

I have ordered one and got it today, but the box does not say it is VR BOX 2 ; any idea guys? I would return if it is just VR BOX and not version 2.

See the first post.
It contains the pic of both the models.
If your VR box is same as the one in first pic then it v2.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

better than 1080p

just don’t go for it i used on 2k display also it is just blurry waste of money

I’ll try to adjust the blurred part but anyways messaged seller after ordering regarding qualoty , he said we are here to solve you issue . if you don’t feel satisfied we will refund/replace it . Seller repled professionaly.
So will see how does it turns out . Also I’ll try some Magnet jugad just like it is in Cardboard.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well, my opinion differs. The product is not upto the mark or may be I’m too noob to understand how to use it.

The phone tray doesn’t have proper locking mechanism and due to the phone weight it keeps falling. Not sure about you people but the product which i received is faulty, the head bands belt was already stuck in between the gap and won’t come out unless you dis-mental it and makes the product unusable.

Raising a claim.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New account coupon (june100off) is not working for me
Please Help me to buy this

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Which app are you guys using apart from cardboard app?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@gambitrite wrote:

Which app are you guys using apart from cardboard app?

Try this one

Or just search playstore for Google cardboard apps

For more check this out
http://www.wareable.com/google/the-best-google-...
http://www.androidauthority.com/best-google-car...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cheaper one
REMOVED – Seller rating <50

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This ain’t original VR box V2.0, Product quality is just okay also picture is lil blurred too. How to return this ? does ebay arrange pick up ?
Awaiting reply.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Help chat deal…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@meetcrazydude wrote:

This ain’t original VR box V2.0, Product quality is just okay also picture is lil blurred too. How to return this ? does ebay arrange pick up ?
Awaiting reply.

how do we know it’s original if we don’t have similar one to compare with ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@akhil17krrr wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

Awaiting reply.

These are generic products so there is no such thing as original or duplicate. The design is released for all the manufactures in China to replicate.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@arjunking250 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

Awaiting reply.

These are generic products so there is no such thing as original or duplicate. The design is released for all the manufactures in China to replicate.

Okay , let’s see when I’ll see it by myself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@arjunking250 wrote:

@akhil17krrr wrote:

@meetcrazydude wrote:

Awaiting reply.

go & buy original product from Vrbox.in & you shall change your comment as well as your perception.

replyuser
Click here to reply