Hotness Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Tv

Hot Deal Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Tv

908°
6300
55% OFF 14000.0
111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Tv
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/vu-80cm-32-inch-hd-rea...
Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV with FM Radio (32BFM)
Lowest Ever @ 6999
With Axis / ICICI card – 6300

  • Expired 10 days
28 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
159
153
9

Not a smart tv

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Smiling wrote:

Not a smart tv

True but the price on 28-30th September was 7999 and now it’s 6999. VU in every aspect is better than Blaupunkt, Thomson, Noble, Kodak, etc. If someone is looking for a normal led tv can go for it. smile

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
395
1969
17
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

True but the price on 28-30th September was 7999 and now it’s 6999. VU in every aspect is better than Blaupunkt, Thomson, Noble, Kodak, etc. If someone is looking for a normal led tv can go for it. smile

Using Vu HD ready TV 32" (different model) for 1.5 years, Picture is very good -colour,contrast, brightness( dont expect a high end deep black base of colours), sound quality is average ( i have attached creative speakers). Bought for 12000 in June 2017. Anyone looking for budget LED, go for it without second thought.

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
153
9
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

True but the price on 28-30th September was 7999 and now it’s 6999. VU in every aspect is better than Blaupunkt, Thomson, Noble, Kodak, etc. If someone is looking for a normal led tv can go for it. smile

And mi tv was available @ 8500 using card offer and 1000 prepaid discount on first day sale

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Expand
Smiling wrote:

And mi tv was available @ 8500 using card offer and 1000 prepaid discount on first day sale

Actually many even got at 7500 which was a steal deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
20
0

ICICI or Axis bank Card Anyone?

Lord ganesha
Deal Cadet
150
786
27

HA+

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Is there any drawback of this tv ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Actually many even got at 7500 which was a steal deal

After delivery services problem ?

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1108
72
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

True but the price on 28-30th September was 7999 and now it’s 6999. VU in every aspect is better than Blaupunkt, Thomson, Noble, Kodak, etc. If someone is looking for a normal led tv can go for it. smile

I have ordered it on 28th at 7999 minus bank offers. They will refund extra amount, that’s what I received email from flipkart. Nice gesture…

10850009 397996100385064 106897569151820531 n
Deal Newbie
68
56
0

I am using from 3 years, Best TV in this range.

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

I have ordered it on 28th at 7999 minus bank offers. They will refund extra amount, that’s what I received email from flipkart. Nice gesture…

That’s nice bro, your tv delivered?

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1108
72
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

That’s nice bro, your tv delivered?

not yet.

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

not yet.

So your final price will be 6999?

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62

Using from 2 years .
No issues working like charm.
Good Picture quality .

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
132
17
hj83622185 wrote:

Is there any drawback of this tv ?

Not smart TV
It’s actually good because software of VU not good. Buy dongle from outside will do better job

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
hackerboys wrote:

Using from 2 years .
No issues working like charm.
Good Picture quality .

Same model bro?

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1108
72
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

So your final price will be 6999?

6197 after axis bank offer

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2415
62
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Same model bro?

no bro at that time no FM model

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1108
72
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

So your final price will be 6999?

6197 after axis bank offer

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
96
1
Expand
chawla9052 wrote:

Using Vu HD ready TV 32" (different model) for 1.5 years, Picture is very good -colour,contrast, brightness( dont expect a high end deep black base of colours), sound quality is average ( i have attached creative speakers). Bought for 12000 in June 2017. Anyone looking for budget LED, go for it without second thought.

I too ve vu TV.. picture is good . Sound quality very low.. How to connect speaker with it? Pls help me bro

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
82
4342
79

oos

Please tag when back in stock please smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Available again

111
Deal Subedar
268
2069
50
Gaurav_G wrote:

oos

Please tag when back in stock please smile

Available again, buy asap smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
372
15

Can it play mkv files via USB?

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
82
4342
79

Waiting for it to be delivered smile

I forgot to tell you all that I had bought it biggrin

Actually I’m waiting to sell if the price falls further tomorrow when the sale starts again toungueout

Missing