Hotness Wakefit Sleep Box @ 4318 after Combining 3 Offers

Hot Deal Wakefit Sleep Box @ 4318 after Combining 3 Offers

534°
4318
73% OFF 15999.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
80
52
0
Wakefit Sleep Box @ 4318 after Combining 3 Offers
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/wakefit-sleep-box-acce...
The box contains – 1 mattress, 1 Mattress Protector, 2 pillows, 1 Bedsheet, 1 Comforter

Offers to combine -
1. Burgerking Offer – https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

2. 10% Off by Claiming 10% Off upto 1500 on Furniture via SuperCoins – Update the app – Go to Supercoin at the bottom – Scroll down to find Extra upto 5000 off

3. Bank Offer – 10%

Net Price = 5999-600-600-481 = 4318
Proof – https://imgur.com/a/W...vC

  • Expired 19 days
36 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
151
495
21

@manjuonthego404
I have claimed both the 1st and 2nd offers and it’s showing in rewards section too.
But still I am not able to see any discount.

Could you please help?

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1086
15

How is quality ???

Cropped1680440361195334153
Deal Newbie
62
26
0
rajashankar wrote:

How is quality ???

Quality is good far better than kurlon that I used to use earlier. Can recommend it as I’m using from nearly 1 year

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
52
0
game.ruler wrote:

@manjuonthego404
I have claimed both the 1st and 2nd offers and it’s showing in rewards section too.
But still I am not able to see any discount.

Could you please help?

Try on desktop. For some reason, it didn’t work on App for me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
151
495
21
Expand
manjuonthego404 wrote:

Try on desktop. For some reason, it didn’t work on App for me.

Thanks, but i tried on desktop and it’s not working there too.

Is it something account specific? Is it working for anyone else?

0000000000000
Deal Cadet
199
687
24
Expand
game.ruler wrote:

Thanks, but i tried on desktop and it’s not working there too.

Is it something account specific? Is it working for anyone else?

Nop, the burger King offer isn’t working for me either. Only the bank offer works!

Are you going for it?

Fb img 14793974810691086
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:

Nop, the burger King offer isn’t working for me either. Only the bank offer works!

Are you going for it?

For mee to it showing I availed the burger King offer but actually I don’t

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Same those offers aren’t working for me

0000000000000
Deal Cadet
199
687
24
Expand
askcmasiva wrote:

For mee to it showing I availed the burger King offer but actually I don’t

same here, but i still went for it with the bank discount. feel sad to miss the deal with the cot though!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Did not found extra 5000 off on supercoin page…

18485950 1335626873139454 3787526523452369778 n
Deal Cadet
127
104
5

200 supercoins wasted

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
KRGTM wrote:

200 supercoins wasted

Step 2 not necessary, burger offer and on card two times 10% offer applicable if cart value ₹5000 above

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
218
0

Got it for 4319.. No supercoins needed

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
218
0
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:

same here, but i still went for it with the bank discount. feel sad to miss the deal with the cot though!

Same here… King size bed with mattress @ 9000 or even less.. Didn’t think such offer might come.. Was concentrating on other items sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
167
5

Superb deal

6ba57f2c73189712ceca060346af981akd
Deal Newbie
62
25
1
KRGTM wrote:

200 supercoins wasted

Same here

Missing
Deal Subedar
148
2081
48
pramit.pkm340 wrote:

Got it for 4319.. No supercoins needed

It is asking for a deduction of 200 supercoins

18485950 1335626873139454 3787526523452369778 n
Deal Cadet
127
104
5
Expand
techmobilenews800 wrote:

Step 2 not necessary, burger offer and on card two times 10% offer applicable if cart value ₹5000 above

Neither burger king nor super coin offer was applied

18485950 1335626873139454 3787526523452369778 n
Deal Cadet
127
104
5
pramit.pkm340 wrote:

Got it for 4319.. No supercoins needed

How did you get it bro, please guide us. Burger king coupon is there in my coupons but it is not getting applied on the mattress

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
techmobilenews800 wrote:

Step 2 not necessary, burger offer and on card two times 10% offer applicable if cart value ₹5000 above

On card two times… how?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Burger King discount max limit is Rs. 100

Images
Deal Lieutenant
485
3450
60
Expand
pramit.pkm340 wrote:

Same here… King size bed with mattress @ 9000 or even less.. Didn’t think such offer might come.. Was concentrating on other items sweat_smile

Was this Mattress plus bed offer was posted on DD?
It was in Amazon or Flipkart?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21899
260
Expand
humanearth wrote:

Was this Mattress plus bed offer was posted on DD?
It was in Amazon or Flipkart?

its FK (But its a single package so not applicable… 10k-1k bank offer)
Buy bed with mattress, get 10% on mattress
Also same 10% off is there on side tables for combos

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Super-coins offer not valid on this product. This is a fake deal.

6ba57f2c73189712ceca060346af981akd
Deal Newbie
62
25
1
thedealguy wrote:

Super-coins offer not valid on this product. This is a fake deal.

200 coins isi lie waste ho gaye, it was showing first in applicable items

Missing