Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

Waterman Carene Dlx GT Fountain [email protected] MRP 14500 || Check PC

38°
9699
33% OFF 14500.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
74
Waterman Carene Dlx GT Fountain Pen-Black@9699 MRP 14500 || Check PC
Deal Expired

Waterman Carene Dlx GT Fountain [email protected] MRP 14500 || Check PC
http://www.amazon.in/Waterman-Carene-Dlx-Founta...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263645/medium/32808251480961629_7.jpg?1480961629
Finish: Glossy
Body material: Metal
Pen opening mechanism: Cap on cap off
Clip material: Carbon steel
Nib material: 18 K Gold plated

PC
14500(oos)@ http://www.jabong.com/waterman-Carene-Dlx-Blk-G...
[email protected] http://www.snapdeal.com/product/waterman-carene...
[email protected] https://paytm.com/shop/p/waterman-carene-dlx-bl...
[email protected] http://www.flipkart.com/waterman-carene-dlx-bla...

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249

Pen @10K

@RichSoul You only can afford i guess !

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
345

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263682/medium/3280845download.png?1480961648

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
119
448
37

I’m not sure if there are dimers who’re able to purchase this pen, and if they are, then there is little point in having them here : they should be able to afford pretty much everything, without dimer deals.

On the topic, that is a good pen though. Shame it costs so much. Maybe there will be a PE and I can purchase this for 1000..

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36856
286

VunS for pc. Seller is Cloudtail, so at least assured u wnt get fake. But the bug question who is that rich soul who wld buy it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
345
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS for pc. Seller is Cloudtail, so at least assured u wnt get fake. But the bug question who is that rich soul who wld buy it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@Beinghuman

The one who can afford to buy this dont need any deal for this…
If I can buy this phone, I would not look for discount etc.
That’s against the status https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36856
286
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS for pc. Seller is Cloudtail, so at least assured u wnt get fake. But the bug question who is that rich soul who wld buy it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@Beinghuman

The one who can afford to buy this dont need any deal for this…
If I can buy this phone, I would not look for discount etc.
That’s against the status https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

There is a misconception that rich ppl dnt look out for deals or better prices. Rich always doesn’t hv to be an Ambani, Tata or Birla. Those r super duper rich. They think abt their status.
But in general everyone else look out for best price. I know a couple of film actors/stars who shop online in search of best deals. Not know them personally but hv seen their interviews.

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
314
3202
127
"@A2Zdeals":http://www.desidime.com/users/432567 wrote:


@Beinghuman

The one who can afford to buy this dont need any deal for this…
If I can buy this phone, I would not look for discount etc.
That’s against the status https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

lol true…

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
345
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS for pc. Seller is Cloudtail, so at least assured u wnt get fake. But the bug question who is that rich soul who wld buy it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@Beinghuman

The one who can afford to buy this dont need any deal for this…
If I can buy this phone, I would not look for discount etc.
That’s against the status https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

There is a misconception that rich ppl dnt look out for deals or better prices. Rich always doesn’t hv to be an Ambani, Tata or Birla. Those r super duper rich. They think abt their status.
But in general everyone else look out for best price. I know a couple of film actors/stars who shop online in search of best deals. Not know them personally but hv seen their interviews.

Agree with your comments factually. But what I meant was that If I am looking to buy such pen, I would not come to DD for this.
If I get discount I would be happy that I saved but hounding internet for finding discount will be against status of such “Shaukeens”
Those who look for discounts are called “Dimers” Lol :0)

PS : Richess / Poorness is stature of heart, measuring by money gives wrong results.

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27

at this price I will buy franchise of Chinese use and throw pen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36856
286
@erudite3k6 wrote:

at this price I will buy franchise of Chinese use and throw pen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

haha…nice one.

Missing