Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix, Chocolate, 175g

Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix, Chocolate, 175g

Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
46
49% OFF 90.0
Missing
Deal Legend
757
21,494
44676
573
Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix, Chocolate, 175g
Deal Expired

Weikfield Cooker Cake Mix, Chocolate, 175g — Rs 46 (49% off)
http://www.amazon.in/Weikfield-Cooker-Cake-Choc...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/115436/medium/1480579078_6.jpg?1480579079

Made in cooker
No oven required
100 percent vegetarian
Easy to make

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon India.
  2. Buy now for Rs 46
  3. Free shipping for Amazon prime members
53 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4440
61

Bought 5, definitely worth with the Falooda mix.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
0

Tried once..not good

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
61
290
2

82 now

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
13
444
1638
22

Ove

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412

missed, tag me once BIS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412
rsai01 wrote:

Bought 5, definitely worth with the Falooda mix.

how bro?

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
157
1100
10
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

how bro?

If falooda mix comes free with it

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

87

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

87

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

87

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412
Expand
ravi28142 wrote:

If falooda mix comes free with it

i dont think its free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
157
1100
10
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i dont think its free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ya, there is no guarantee that this will be from the same batch but if it is, this is a definate loot

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4440
61
Expand
ravi28142 wrote:

Ya, there is no guarantee that this will be from the same batch but if it is, this is a definate loot

I guess they never advertised it as falooda mix free. Yesterday got one from Big bazaar and even it had the falooda mix. I have bought 4-5 times previously and all had the Falooda mix, so hoping this one too will have https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@rajrocks

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
157
1100
10
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

I guess they never advertised it as falooda mix free. Yesterday got one from Big bazaar and even it had the falooda mix. I have bought 4-5 times previously and all had the Falooda mix, so hoping this one too will have https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@rajrocks

Wow, in that case it’s a certified loot

Img 20161120 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
53
134
4

Now 87rs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

I guess they never advertised it as falooda mix free. Yesterday got one from Big bazaar and even it had the falooda mix. I have bought 4-5 times previously and all had the Falooda mix, so hoping this one too will have https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@rajrocks

never tried this prod. if the falooda mix is not thr then also is this prod worth at this price?

@ravi28142 @gaurav07 @sbdtrial

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4440
61
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

never tried this prod. if the falooda mix is not thr then also is this prod worth at this price?

@ravi28142

Depending on how much you like the eggless cake. I definitely don’t like eggless cakes and this one tastes so-so. But my niece and few others at home like it very much.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
168
566
1

GONE

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
157
1100
10
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

never tried this prod. if the falooda mix is not thr then also is this prod worth at this price?

@ravi28142 @gaurav07 @sbdtrial

Sorry for replying late. I’ve not tried this cake mix but the falooda mix gets two thumbs up from me(I find it really good).

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412
Expand
ravi28142 wrote:

Sorry for replying late. I’ve not tried this cake mix but the falooda mix gets two thumbs up from me(I find it really good).

no issues bro, can u share the falooda prod which u guys are talking abt?

@ranjithsai01

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
157
1100
10
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

no issues bro, can u share the falooda prod which u guys are talking abt?

@ranjithsai01

Ya sure, here they are:
http://www.amazon.in/Weikfield-Falooda-Kesar-Pi...
http://www.amazon.in/Weikfield-Rose-Falooda-Mix...
http://www.amazon.in/Weikfield-Strawberry-Faloo...

IMO they’re not worth the full price, but that’s just me

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4440
61
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

no issues bro, can u share the falooda prod which u guys are talking abt?

@ranjithsai01

http://www.amazon.in/Weikfield-Rose-Falooda-Mix...

There are other mixes but above is the one which I have always got with the cake mix

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=sea...

Medal pumpingiron large
Deal Subedar
4
270
1112
22

back in stock.
Ordered 1.

@rajrocks

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412
pumpediron wrote:

back in stock.
Ordered 1.

@rajrocks

thx for the tag bro. just missed. only 2 were in stock.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
7
103
3156
69
pumpediron wrote:

recieved it today. nothing came free.

The Vanilla variant is now available at 31% off for Rs 62.
http://www.amazon.in/Weikfield-Cooker-Cake-Vani...

ITS MENTIONED ON THE PACK that faluda is free.. but no faluda came..or is it supposed to be inside the pack?
@rajrocks

Medal pumpingiron large
Deal Subedar
4
270
1112
22

the pack i recieved mentioned about cocoa powder being free which is inside the box.

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
623
6,636
42771
412
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

ITS MENTIONED ON THE PACK that faluda is free.. but no faluda came..or is it supposed to be inside the pack?
@rajrocks

where is it mentioned? on amazon or on ur received pack?

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
7
103
3156
69
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

where is it mentioned? on amazon or on ur received pack?

On rcvd pack

Missing