Welcome Group Easy Mop Multicolor Spin Mop Deluxe

Welcome Group Easy Mop Multicolor Spin Mop Deluxe

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
703
30% OFF 999.0
Snapdeal new logo
Fb img 1486521251870
suspended
2
212
1340
14

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for Rs.703
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Fb img 1486521251870
suspended
2
212
1340
14

Gud quality I am personally using it

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
127

Vuns @dealyanodeal

Bought same for 899 rs before 2 days, cancelled it just now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Note to subscribers- Alert sent to check the working of channel alert on DD android app, do give feedback if alert recieved was in wrong format

Fb img 1486521251870
suspended
2
212
1340
14

It is low price only for today

6
Deal Subedar
3
184
2340
68
Mrkaransaxena wrote:

Vuns @dealyanodeal

Bought same for 899 rs before 2 days, cancelled it just now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Note to subscribers- Alert sent to check the working of channel alert on DD android app, do give feedback if alert recieved was in wrong format

Do you really buy something even if there is no offer??? or is it better to wait for offer 1 to 2 weeks?

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
127
@Jigglypuff wrote:

Do you really buy something even if there is no offer??? or is it better to wait for offer 1 to 2 weeks?

When it’s necessity, no offers can be seen https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Your life
Super Moderator
14
748
25062
582

Not Worth . Neither quality wise nor price wise (Prices start as low as 250 for mops)

U can easily get this @ lower price in offline market

Better to invest a bit more and buy 2 buckets one ( 2 separate buckets which can be joined easily) . That helps a lot of time by not changing the water frequently. Good quality ones (separate bucket types ) are available around 1500 in offline market

or else if u need something in low budget prefer at least the ones which have steel wringer for better efficiency

Fb img 1486521251870
suspended
2
212
1340
14
@RDX wrote:

Not Worth . Neither quality wise nor price wise (Prices start as low as 250 for mops)

U can easily get this @ lower price in offline market

Better to invest a bit more and buy 2 buckets one ( 2 separate buckets which can be joined easily) . That helps a lot of time by not changing the water frequently. Good quality ones (separate bucket types ) are available around 1500 in offline market

or else if u need something in low budget prefer at least the ones which have steel wringer for better efficiency

In market this type of mop is above 1000 bugs. Quality wise it is very good. I am using for last one and a half month.

Missing