Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Services from Uber or the deals across all stores in Services

Win 100 FREE Uber rides

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Services from Uber or the deals across all stores in Services
Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star

Win 100 FREE Uber rides

Use coupon GGINDIA

Source – SMS, Email, Blog

https://newsroom.uber.com/india/gg...a/

Enter the promo code GGINDIA. Take 2 rides between March 28 – April 3, 2016 for a chance to win The Epic Giveaway!

TAP. RIDE. WIN.

Fire up the Uber app and enter promo code GGINDIA
Take a minimum of 2 rides between March 28 to April 3, 2016
Lucky rider will be selected to win the epic giveaway
#ProTip: Higher the number of rides you take, higher are your chances of winning The Epic Giveaway!
The winner will be notified via email by April 6, 2016

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

1 question though. The code is applied as a promotion with Rs. 0 benefit. If I take a ride, will not other code be applicable? I have two other promotions right now.. paytmgame and ncr5 currently applied.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Uber will use only one code at a time… And coupons such as take n number of rides between so and so date (generic promotion) will not allow existing codes until the generic promotion is over.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
@ghitesh wrote:

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

1 question though. The code is applied as a promotion with Rs. 0 benefit. If I take a ride, will not other code be applicable? I have two other promotions right now.. paytmgame and ncr5 currently applied.

I also applied paytm game and this promo and both are working

Missing
Deal Newbie
@ghitesh wrote:

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

ncr5 benefit ???

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
@sakibjamia975 wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

ncr5 benefit ???

https://newsroom.uber.com/india/delh...5/

Missing