Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Win 100 FREE Uber rides

Win 100 FREE Uber rides

65°
Budding Star
BigSanta

Win 100 FREE Uber rides

Use coupon GGINDIA

Source – SMS, Email, Blog

https://newsroom.uber.com/india/gg...a/

Enter the promo code GGINDIA. Take 2 rides between March 28 – April 3, 2016 for a chance to win The Epic Giveaway!

TAP. RIDE. WIN.

Fire up the Uber app and enter promo code GGINDIA
Take a minimum of 2 rides between March 28 to April 3, 2016
Lucky rider will be selected to win the epic giveaway
#ProTip: Higher the number of rides you take, higher are your chances of winning The Epic Giveaway!
The winner will be notified via email by April 6, 2016

Expired
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

1 question though. The code is applied as a promotion with Rs. 0 benefit. If I take a ride, will not other code be applicable? I have two other promotions right now.. paytmgame and ncr5 currently applied.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Uber will use only one code at a time… And coupons such as take n number of rides between so and so date (generic promotion) will not allow existing codes until the generic promotion is over.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@ghitesh wrote:

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

1 question though. The code is applied as a promotion with Rs. 0 benefit. If I take a ride, will not other code be applicable? I have two other promotions right now.. paytmgame and ncr5 currently applied.

I also applied paytm game and this promo and both are working

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@ghitesh wrote:

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

ncr5 benefit ???

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@sakibjamia975 wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:

@santanu.9998805 Thanks.

ncr5 benefit ???

https://newsroom.uber.com/india/delh...5/

replyuser
Click here to reply