Hotness Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License Retail Key @Rs....

Hot Deal Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License Retail Key @Rs.499/- #Steal Deal

2526°
79% OFF 1999.0
  • 216 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Better price elsewhere : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Telegram deal detail desktop
215 Comments  |  
92 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Unless you have personally verified it, its not real.. EBay is known for lots of fakes..

I bought multiple keys from ebay and all are genuine.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Srimpson wrote:

These are uses :

1. Pirated versions are not safe. They will steal your data and is prone to malware like ransomware.
2. You won’t be able to get free future updates from windows 10 and there are a lot of good things coming to windows soon
3. This is not an OEM license. OEM is a license given by companies when they buy software at big volumes so they have an expiry date too.
4. If this is a retail license I think we can transfer the license from one computer to another when you upgrade your PC.

Now there was a time when we buy an assembled PC from Nehru palace. The software installers used to charge 300 to install pirated software. Now don’t you think 499 is really a good deal considering all these facts? smile

Why to spend 499 when you are getting for around 160 from above link. Whatever i bought all are lifetime validity.

Tech Guru
ithehappy wrote:

For what Windows 10 is they should pay us for using that total piece of crap. But lets face it, that’s not practical. In that case this is a solid deal. Bought myself long back for 800 rupees from reapershop and that was msdn key too.

Microsoft has global businesses in a vice grip because many high executives are only familiar with it and they have to buy it. So everyone under them also needs to use it. The support staff and IT departments are setup to support Microsoft and its licensing..

Its like the mafia having a hold over your and your business. Its very hard to escape, especially since if you use one offer, you are pretty much sucked into using the whole enchiladas. The COO dont ever want to report a problem in a board meeting hence he will always support something like this because then the blame is on Microsoft. Many companies follow this and why once a company like google or microsoft or apple gets the leg in, you are doomed..

Missing
Deal Newbie

I have free digital licensed key linked with my outlook account

Screenshot 2019 06 10 at 4.30.08 pm
Deal Cadet
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Why to spend 499 when you are getting for around 160 from above link. Whatever i bought all are lifetime validity.

Cause I don’t know if it is OEM or retail if it is not OEM then 160 is cool too <3

slmgr -dli can you check in cmd? biggrin

Deal Newbie

volume licensed means? OEM?

Tech Guru
Srimpson wrote:

These are uses :

1. Pirated versions are not safe. They will steal your data and is prone to malware like ransomware.
2. You won’t be able to get free future updates from windows 10 and there are a lot of good things coming to windows soon
3. This is not an OEM license. OEM is a license given by companies when they buy software at big volumes so they have an expiry date too.
4. If this is a retail license I think we can transfer the license from one computer to another when you upgrade your PC.

Now there was a time when we buy an assembled PC from Nehru palace. The software installers used to charge 300 to install pirated software. Now don’t you think 499 is really a good deal considering all these facts? smile

You are talking about microsoft? the company that forced the swiss encryption company to install backdoor into their security routines so the NSA could break in and steal your data? Same microsoft geniune??

When people found out guess which company filed for bankruptcy.. But only found out about 1 backdoor.. not the dozens in other areas..

https://www.gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microso...

Deal Newbie
Expand
alienteck wrote:

You are talking about microsoft? the company that forced the swiss encryption company to install backdoor into their security routines so the NSA could break in and steal your data? Same microsoft geniune??

When people found out guess which company filed for bankruptcy.. But only found out about 1 backdoor.. not the dozens in other areas..

if you are using windows then no need to talk about all this..if your are using linux or any other u can continue..

Missing
Deal Newbie

OEM Keys only work for a Single device, this here is a retail key, so this should work on more than one devices(Only one at a time)

Missing
Deal Newbie

Go for it

Missing
Deal Newbie
Srimpson wrote:

These are uses :

Well Said Brother

Screenshot 2019 06 10 at 4.30.08 pm
Deal Cadet
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Everyone gives data to other agencies Apple, Google, Microsoft hehe and yeah I don’t think these companies will sell our data to some hackers trying to ask bitcoins for our files.

Deal Newbie

ordered..waiting for the key. will update once activate windows using the key.

L loader
Deal Cadet

yes inbox

Deal Newbie

key will be sent by courier not by email. rolleyes smile

Tech Guru
mohitdayalmathur wrote:

If you have genuine copy of Windows 7 or above and want to upgrade, it is still available free of cost even though program ended in 2016. I followed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/goog...

And was able to get fully functional genuine windows 10 free of cost

Its like 10GB in size.. I had to stop the upgrade after 1GB.. would take liek a month to do it but it keeps restarting from the beginning each time I continue so stopped.

Deal Newbie
mohitdayalmathur wrote:

If you have genuine copy of Windows 7 or above and want to upgrade, it is still available free of cost even though program ended in 2016. I followed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/goog...

And was able to get fully functional genuine windows 10 free of cost

If you have a PC running a “genuine” copy of Windows 7/8/8.1 (properly licensed and activated), you can follow the same steps I did to upgrade it to Windows 10.

Please read carefully. Above lines are mentioned in the article u provided.

Microssoft is a big big big company they are not fools to give anything free. that free period is over. To install fresh windows 10 u need a license. To upgrade from windows 7/8/8.1 u don’t need a license becoz it is already activated either way using fake or original key u can easily upgrade to windows 10. But if u use fake windows 7/8/8.1 in windows 10 it will ask for key. sometimes it won’t ask. so ig u have previous version genuine u have a genuine windows 10. if not then ur using pirated version.

Tech Guru
Expand
sumanthbhe wrote:

if you are using windows then no need to talk about all this..if your are using linux or any other u can continue..

I am using android smile

But have to use windows because thats what others use. Its the price you have to pay but knowing what not to do on it is important..

beezos said he stored his pics on amazon secure servers that has no backdoors.. Then he says it was the saudi’s who stole his nakid pictures.. I thought the saudi’s were his fiends? Just because they chopped up one of your employees dont mean they wont show up for your parties.. Its sad when you cant even trust your fiends in this business..

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sumanthbhe wrote:

If you have a PC running a “genuine” copy of Windows 7/8/8.1 (properly licensed and activated), you can follow the same steps I did to upgrade it to Windows 10.

Please read carefully. Above lines are mentioned in the article u provided.

Microssoft is a big big big company they are not fools to give anything free. that free period is over. To install fresh windows 10 u need a license. To upgrade from windows 7/8/8.1 u don’t need a license becoz it is already activated either way using fake or original key u can easily upgrade to windows 10. But if u use fake windows 7/8/8.1 in windows 10 it will ask for key. sometimes it won’t ask. so ig u have previous version genuine u have a genuine windows 10. if not then ur using pirated version.

I read carefully and that’s what I wrote carefully also. If you have genuine copy of Windows 7 and above, upgrade to windows 10 is still possible free of cost by using these steps. If you try directly it asks you payment. What confusion do you have.

From pirated copy, upgrade to windows 10 was anyway never possible even when MS was running the program officially.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Its like 10GB in size.. I had to stop the upgrade after 1GB.. would take liek a month to do it but it keeps restarting from the beginning each time I continue so stopped.

Yep, it’s big but better. Get a good net connection smile

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
Expand
mohitdayalmathur wrote:

Yep, it’s big but better. Get a good net connection smile

And big HDD

Tech Guru
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

And big HDD

Maybe I can dime it and get a bigger one.. buy 1MB for rs10 each time and then add it all together and get a 100GB one.. rage

Cropped5834283455178026751
Deal Cadet

I have windows 10 enterprise pirated version installed.
If I upgrade to Windows pro by using this key, will I lose all of my data??
(Will I have to format my laptop and reinstall windows pro?)
Please reply fast
@alienteck @BARCODE

Missing
Deal Newbie

Well it’s not pirated. It’s not genuine as well. Windows 10 home edition is available at 10000₹. Pro version is available at approximately 15000₹. If Pro versions were so cheap, don’t you think companies would have included the pro version with laptops? These things cost serious money. How do these guys are selling you these things? Most probably volume keys, Microsoft developer keys etc are being sold at this dirt cheap price. Microsoft knows this. They can block your key anytime they want. Yes one thing is sure, since Flipkart is involved you ll not be risking your debit card info on some shady websites. You ll not be dealing with crack softwares. That’s it. Is it worth the effort? I mean, if you don’t have the money to buy genuine, then at least you don’t have to be dependent on dangerous hackers to use windows. But don’t confuse yourself into thinking that you are using a genuine pro version

Magnus carlsen and his futurist chess
Deal Newbie
Srimpson wrote:

These are uses :

You do get free forever updates even with pirated version though. My Windows 7 from years ago is Win 10 1903 update today.

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

This is to download only, to activate you need genuine key. If you don’t believe try once. Microsoft is not fool to give latest OS as free.

Actually there’s no advantage of activating ,activated version is as much functioning as non activated one.

Images %284%29
Deal Subedar

Do read the negative reviews before purchase. These are Not Flipkart Assured product and infact Not Retail licence keys.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
Srimpson wrote:

These are uses :

1- It’s as safe as the pirated version. You even download the entire OS from MS’ website itself. You just use the patcher afterwards (won’t mention name) to inject the key into system to activate it. More like rooting an android device.

2- Pirated versions will get as many updates as any official version would. WTF!

3 and 4 are not even relevant.

Your points are plain wrong just to be clear. You might be totally right in saying don’t pirate something like Windows OS, which you’re using on daily basis, but that’s it. Nothing takes away from the fact this is a good deal though. Just thought about clearing this up in case anyone gets misled.

Missing