Wipro 10 W Standard B22 LED Bulb (White, Pack ...

Wipro 10 W Standard B22 LED Bulb (White, Pack of 3)

63°
284
83% OFF 1650.0
Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
1,116
1939
18
Wipro 10 W Standard B22 LED Bulb  (White, Pack of 3)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/wipro-10-w-standard-b2...
.

  • Expired 4 days
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
1,116
1939
18

.

Images
Deal Cadet
53
470
5

Available cheaper locally

Images
Deal Subedar
335
1376
10
Expand
shwetul wrote:

Showing @ 189

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585026/original/Screenshot_2019-09-14-15-09-45-687_com.flipkart.android.png?1568454004

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
165
3
Expand
Murthy.vn wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585026/original/Screenshot_2019-09-14-15-09-45-687_com.flipkart.android.png?1568454004

Send the link again.by that link it is showing 189 and not flipkart assured.

Images
Deal Subedar
335
1376
10
Expand
shwetul wrote:

Send the link again.by that link it is showing 189 and not flipkart assured.

Seller is supercomnet.
Check in sellers list if it’s available in your area

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
165
3
Expand
Murthy.vn wrote:

Seller is supercomnet.
Check in sellers list if it’s available in your area

Yup got it……thanks plus1

Missing