Wipro smart plug at 798 only

Wipro smart plug at 798 only

119°
798
81% OFF 4190.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
161
121
1

https://www.amazon.in/Wipro-16-Amp-Smart-Plug-S...

16amp wipro smart plug at just 798 rupees at 81 percent off

Expiring In 21 days
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8123
90

If I set the switch to off/on at a particular time from the app and then switch off the WiFi router later. Will the plug still switch on/off at that set time?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
sekharvs939 wrote:

Currently unavailable rage

This is no deal
700-800 is the regular price for this product (Once it gets back to stock)

Images
Deal Subedar
6
2505
31
raghupro wrote:

If I set the switch to off/on at a particular time from the app and then switch off the WiFi router later. Will the plug still switch on/off at that set time?

No. It would require wifi access

Screenshot 20190522 231502  01
Deal Newbie
101
95
0
Expand
getready wrote:

This is no deal
700-800 is the regular price for this product (Once it gets back to stock)

16amp plugs are not available for less than 1300 i guess

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

16amp plugs are not available for less than 1300 i guess

I am talking about this particular model
There is also another Wipro 16amp plug (latest version) that sells for 1000-1500 (OOS now)

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
123
3
Expand
getready wrote:

This is no deal
700-800 is the regular price for this product (Once it gets back to stock)

Wat will be loot price for this plug??
300-400?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,647
21916
264
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Wat will be loot price for this plug??
300-400?

It was available for 299 .. atleast 3/4 times (may be more) in the past 30-40days

Missing