Wohoo back in stock

Wohoo back in stock

223°
  • 1328 Views
  • 25 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Cropped1473600480449033011
Deal Subedar
27
758
1809
23
24 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
522
20

From last three days, it was there never went oos.

Boy 512
Deal Cadet
0
64
176
2
mjuneja13 wrote:

From last three days, it was there never went oos.

Yep. Available from last 3 days.

Cropped1473600480449033011
Deal Subedar
27
758
1809
23
mjuneja13 wrote:

From last three days, it was there never went oos.

No when ever it was in stock from last 2- 3 times it went OOS in 1-2 hours

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Waiting for 5% or 10% off on wohoo,as soon as other (non hdfc) card offer are active it will go oos…

Thumbimgcrop 1473237980713
Deal Newbie
0
58
50
0

I am new to Wohoo , it will be helpful if someone shares info abt it . Suppose I want to buy a phone worth 10k , how will Wohoo be beneficial for me . Thanks in advance

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
74
3784
54
lalitsheoran wrote:

I am new to Wohoo , it will be helpful if someone shares info abt it . Suppose I want to buy a phone worth 10k , how will Wohoo be beneficial for me . Thanks in advance

Just login to woohoo website and there u can buy az and fk gv or any other gv u wish.

Screenshot 2017 02 03 18 31 59 495 com.whatsapp
Deal Cadet
3
1
664
15
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Just login to woohoo website and there u can buy az and fk gv or any other gv u wish.

Thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
311
8
FuTUreBAba wrote:

never came with sbi 10%off

In last 1 year, never saw woohoo Snapdeal offer with sbi, hope the legacy continues

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
311
8

Only once in Amazon, there was sbi cash back offer running on Woohoo at that time only I could see sbi offer for woohoo gc’s in last 1 year

Boy 512
Deal Cadet
0
64
176
2
lalitsheoran wrote:

I am new to Wohoo , it will be helpful if someone shares info abt it . Suppose I want to buy a phone worth 10k , how will Wohoo be beneficial for me . Thanks in advance

Buy Woohoo gv from snapdeal on discount. Then you can convert these Woohoo gv into Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra or Jabong gift vouchers of equal value from their website or app.

So effectively you bought Amazon or Flipkart gv at discount. So your phone will be 5-10% cheaper.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
311
8
nitin2018 wrote:

Waiting for 5% or 10% off on wohoo,as soon as other (non hdfc) card offer are active it will go oos…

Due to the hard work & Woohoo Z+ security by woohoo gangsters, woohoo is going OOS since last 45 days, this will happen continuously until unless Snapdeal comes up with the solution pensive relieved unamused persevere

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
rl421403 wrote:

Buy Woohoo gv from snapdeal on discount. Then you can convert these Woohoo gv into Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra or Jabong gift vouchers of equal value from their website or app.

So effectively you bought Amazon or Flipkart gv at discount. So your phone will be 5-10% cheaper.

The offer that Snapdeal provide for wohoo is not financially viable.. why sell something that people use to but product at competitor website. I think Snapdeal is facing serious cash shortage and selling gv is a quick way to make loads of money though at 5% to 10% monthly cost… this either will end by closure of Snapdeal or may be they will be forced to sell soon.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Someone please help me. I purchase woohoo e gv 3 days ago and that time it show gv will delivered at your home before 17 July but yesterday it shows that your product is delivered . But I dont received the gv not at home and not at email id . So someone tell me where they delivered these gv

Cropped1473600480449033011
Deal Subedar
27
758
1809
23
jonnykumar09395 wrote:

Someone please help me. I purchase woohoo e gv 3 days ago and that time it show gv will delivered at your home before 17 July but yesterday it shows that your product is delivered . But I dont received the gv not at home and not at email id . So someone tell me where they delivered these gv

Have u contacted customer care?

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
214
2507
25
jonnykumar09395 wrote:

Someone please help me. I purchase woohoo e gv 3 days ago and that time it show gv will delivered at your home before 17 July but yesterday it shows that your product is delivered . But I dont received the gv not at home and not at email id . So someone tell me where they delivered these gv

GV will be delivered from [email protected] and not from snapdeal mail. check your spam folder also.

Cropped1068652377571631079
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

How to change email I’d in Snapdeal.Placed order but wrong email I’d entered

Cropped1473600480449033011
Deal Subedar
27
758
1809
23
architsinglaand747 wrote:

How to change email I’d in Snapdeal.Placed order but wrong email I’d entered

I think that’s not possible, contact cc
And also check that if given mail if is existing or not. If not existed immediately create a mail on that id

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
146
2

500 wohooo oos

Cropped1068652377571631079
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

I think that’s not possible, contact cc
And also check that if given mail if is existing or not. If not existed immediately create a mail on that id

Brother email is existing and it was mine but I have not used from last 3 yrs and even don’t know password anything.Is there anyway out??

Cropped1473600480449033011
Deal Subedar
27
758
1809
23
Expand
architsinglaand747 wrote:

Brother email is existing and it was mine but I have not used from last 3 yrs and even don’t know password anything.Is there anyway out??

try forgot password, If that’s not possible then you can only contact snapdeal i guess

Missing